Options

LEVEL 50 bot messing with my diamonds.

TsupaoTsupao Registered Users 3 Posts
It is almost impossible to upgrade my defense because of FIRST: MATCHING ISSUE, i am level 40 and everytime im going to REVENGE, the enemy is LEVEL 50!!! Where does LEVEL 50 come from if the CURRENT LEVEL CAP IS 40?????!!!!!????? Second: STEALING DIAMONDS REALLY APPEARS TO BE IMBALANCE, . GLU SHOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS. . . and Lastly, the RESPAWN TIME is much longer than yesterday, now youll have to wait for 20minutes to get another energy.. This game sucks..

Comments

• Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Tsupao wrote: »
    It is almost impossible to upgrade my defense because of FIRST: MATCHING ISSUE, i am level 40 and everytime im going to REVENGE, the enemy is LEVEL 50!!! Where does LEVEL 50 come from if the CURRENT LEVEL CAP IS 40?????!!!!!????? Second: STEALING DIAMONDS REALLY APPEARS TO BE IMBALANCE, . GLU SHOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS. . . and Lastly, the RESPAWN TIME is much longer than yesterday, now youll have to wait for 20minutes to get another energy.. This game sucks..

I've only been playing this specific game for about a month, but have played GLU games for a while, and I/others have written many questions/concerns/suggestions to GLU about the issues you brought up. So I'll try to save you some time in reading all of the threads and give you my quick explanation of what I've observed.

Matching issue: It seems like the formula for matching opponents includes "Victory Points" matching mixed with how many players are available to play (logged off of game) mixed with a diamond bidding war between players to pay the most diamonds for lower ranked defenses.

Stealing Diamonds: Part of the game that adds player competition, encourages people to play the game as much as possible, and entices players to purchase gold from GLU.

Respawn Time: 4 weeks ago it was 20 minutes, 3 weeks ago 20 minutes, 2 weeks 20 minutes, last week it was changed to 10 minutes, and now it's been switched back to 20 minutes again. So it looks like the 10 minute spawn time was just a test and the 20 minutes is the standard.

You're not alone, there are many threads to prove that, and keep asking for the game you want while realizing GLU needs money to continue to add/maintain/service their games. My advice is to voice your experience, try to stick with constructive criticism, try to use their customer service policies, and offer suggestions whenever possible so we can all play the best possible version of this game. All of us fellow players hear you loud and clear.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    DelbarDelbar Registered Users 56 Posts
    Its impossible to win diamonds when you reach higher levels. If one wants to upgrade, needs to use real cash and buy gold. Waisting most of the time playing without any conclusion of winnng some matches is getting me mad. Waiting for energy four times in a row and playing with opponents who have their bases maxed. Its unbelievable how today Im not doing any improvement, playing pvp matches and mostly losing them!
  • Options
    MozzenusMozzenus Registered Users 50 Posts
    There is no level 50. It stops at 40. Just do not seek revenge until your stronger and choose your opponents wisely
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Mozzenus wrote: »
    There is no level 50. It stops at 40. Just do not seek revenge until your stronger and choose your opponents wisely

I think what they are saying is that in order to 'choose your opponents wisely', they're ending up with a negative net gain of diamonds when playing PVP. I've noticed that it takes 1500-2000 diamonds to be matched up with someone with a 1440 defense (or less), partly because 2880 defense players who have all the weapons they need, don't have any incentive to play the game unless there is a new tournament weapon to get.
    iPhone 4, usually.