Headstart

ImreefImreef Registered Users 69 Posts
So does anyone know how many people got a headstart? The iPhone leaderboard has the top 50 well above 6000AP in less than 12 hours. Just curious

Comments

• MozzenusMozzenus Registered Users 50 Posts
    Tournament starts at 2am. No head starts as I woke up at 2:01am. So I decided to kill a few. Leaders were low. I believe there is some sort of cheating going on as the leaders had 20,00 in less then 8 hours. I know it's Christmas with lots of iTunes gift cards but the glitch killing your win streak should prevent them from this. If the issue didn't occur last week to me over 40 times I would have had over 30,000 points. You can't tell me they are not experiencing this same thing I still am. Unless they cheat some how.
  • 6352763527 Registered Users 64 Posts
    Imreef wrote: »
    So does anyone know how many people got a headstart? The iPhone leaderboard has the top 50 well above 6000AP in less than 12 hours. Just curious

The people who got the head start are the ones who didn't get their prize last week. There were a lot of people who didn't get their prize on both ios and android.
  • ImreefImreef Registered Users 69 Posts
    Gotcha. Thanks.
    Sorry you didn't get your guns. Between the massive diamond steals & all the freezes, this game is getting uber frustrating.
    Gotcha. Thanks.
    Sorry you didn't get your guns. Between the massive diamond steals & all the freezes, this game is getting uber frustrating.

You think that's bad? The weapons offered this week are inferior to the ones that were offered last week. Worst part, the game refuses to give us our weapons and is instead forcing us to waste 4 days of our lives winning weapons again. The same weapons we rightfully won, I posted screenshots of the top 30 and my inventory which was missing the leech. A bunch of jokers.
  • ImreefImreef Registered Users 69 Posts
    Sorry 63527. I don't even know how much time/money you all put into getting into the top 50 much less the top 5. The one tournament I tried to win I played pretty consistently & maintained my win streak but only managed around 150. Hopefully they'll be able to credit you later being that you have actual proof of winning. You deserve something for sacrificing that much time.
    Sorry 63527. I don't even know how much time/money you all put into getting into the top 50 much less the top 5. The one tournament I tried to win I played pretty consistently & maintained my win streak but only managed around 150. Hopefully they'll be able to credit you later being that you have actual proof of winning. You deserve something for sacrificing that much time.

Thank you for the condolences, this game has already said that they WILL NOT give us our weapons that we won in the previous week. They have our data scores from the previous week but not our weapons? Even if they couldn't restore our weapons, they should have given us one that was the same or even more powerful than the one we have won in the past tournament. Instead of doing the right thing for their customers, they force us to spend more money and time winning something we should have received a week ago. The worst part about all of this is that there will be people who don't receive their weapons in this tournament as they have done nothing to fix the system, Guaranteed! To all the players in this weeks tournament, take a screenshot of ranks 1-30 just in case the system screws up.