Back to the basics: 3am, 4 letters & 3 letters; FAST & FUN.

David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
Basics: Speed and capability.

We know it takes a process to play the game as the game was designed and intended for us to play.

GLU server capability - GLU internet speed - Player device capability - Player internet speed. And the slowest and least reliable part wins the moment.

So on this post Christmas Day game test at 4am (USA-Pacific time), when server and internet traffic is being the least used....I get to play the game as it was intended; FAST & FUN. "Reliability" goes back to being a big word we use when things go wrong and I get to be a big kid again while I play a video game.

So back to reality:
Knowing the game delivery hurdles there are; how can we help you come up with the best version of the game we want to play that has a logical and fair pricing process?
iPhone 4, usually.

Comments

• 6352763527 Registered Users 64 Posts
    The game isn't fun when they renege from their promises. I still don't have my gun and Christmas was ruined.
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    8am, looks like more people are up now and logged in....back to frozen PVP loading screens. The regular night owl only players must think we day people are just a bunch of complainers. The game is way more fun from 2-7am PST.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    David T wrote: »
    8am, looks like more people are up now and logged in....back to frozen PVP loading screens. The regular night owl only players must think we day people are just a bunch of complainers. The game is way more fun from 2-7am PST.

Your inbox is full.
  • babyteacherbabyteacher Registered Users 53 Posts
    this is really a hard event , top 5 in ios is 13000 and in android is 16000 , and i think to be in top 5 may be at least 30000 . People with bonus points in this event will not have good position and dont get the old and new reward too , cause many ones without bonus score are in top 30 right now , and its not fair for those who wont receive anything from both event . maybe glu need to find more solution for them
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    3rd try to post...weird.
    9 inbox/9 sent - couldn't clear either folder. And like I said this is the 3rd time I've tried to post this message on the forum. Something is off.

Okay so this did finally post and my messenger folder is now completely cleared out. Temporary hiccup in messenging services.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • 6352763527 Registered Users 64 Posts
    this is really a hard event , top 5 in ios is 13000 and in android is 16000 , and i think to be in top 5 may be at least 30000 . People with bonus points in this event will not have good position and dont get the old and new reward too , cause many ones without bonus score are in top 30 right now , and its not fair for those who wont receive anything from both event . maybe glu need to find more solution for them

They should have fixed the issue with the rewarding system and rewarded the players from last week. I know **** well we're going to have the same problem this week because nothing has been done about it.