Options

Too many big guns out

MozzenusMozzenus Registered Users 50 Posts
Well being tier 5- 2880 defense really means nothing now. There are too many big guns out now. So give us a tier 6. Oh that would be great except now it takes an hour to regenerate 3 energies to collect diamonds and therefore it would take forever or actual money spent on a bug laiden game to get the diamonds to max it out. I played more often when it was 10 minutes per energy and spent more money on gold. Now that it's 20 minutes I play less often and have no interest in spending money. Bring back 10 minutes for energy regeneration and give us a tier 6 to defend our diamonds. You will keep the interest of players and create more revenue for GLU! And fix the bugs

Comments

• Options
    ImreefImreef Registered Users 69 Posts
    I agree there are alot of powerful guns but I'm not fortunate enough to have one of them. I'm not able to save enough diamonds to upgrade because I lose 2000 at a time & get 200 in return when I pvp. The vault really isn't a vault anyway. Diamonds aren't protected no matter what level the base is at. I don't want to spend actual money on this game because of all the bugs so I'm stuck. I want to see increases in levels & campaigns but the game has gotten really frustrating with the stealing setup & the matchups against impossible opponents (2880+) I know I could just leave my phone on indefinitely however I have better things to do. Especially during the holidays
  • Options
    6352763527 Registered Users 64 Posts
    Mozzenus wrote: »
    Well being tier 5- 2880 defense really means nothing now. There are too many big guns out now. So give us a tier 6. Oh that would be great except now it takes an hour to regenerate 3 energies to collect diamonds and therefore it would take forever or actual money spent on a bug laiden game to get the diamonds to max it out. I played more often when it was 10 minutes per energy and spent more money on gold. Now that it's 20 minutes I play less often and have no interest in spending money. Bring back 10 minutes for energy regeneration and give us a tier 6 to defend our diamonds. You will keep the interest of players and create more revenue for GLU! And fix the bugs

Slow the hell down bro, this game has way too many bugs and glitches to be releasing new content. They can't even reward players their weapons after the tournament and this issue has persisted for over a month now and before you say something like " I don't give a ****", just remember the glitch could affect you in the next tournament and if it does, you'll be out of money and time. After that, players are still getting charged for battles that never start. What else is wrong? Oh yeah, the payment system, players purchase gold and then get charged to only never receive their items. GLU needs to focus on the bugs before expanding the base or levels.
  • Options
    So it seems that a coordinated boycott of GLU games, at least no spending of money for a PVP tournament might light a fire under their keyboards to fix the issues. After all, all the bugs left seem to favor them (GLU) and they are still making money. It really is a shame because it is a great game, if it worked. Sorry for the run on sentence.
  • Options
    So it seems that a coordinated boycott of GLU games, at least no spending of money for a PVP tournament might light a fire under their keyboards to fix the issues. After all, all the bugs left seem to favor them (GLU) and they are still making money. It really is a shame because it is a great game, if it worked. Sorry for the run on sentence.

If you don't mind me asking, how much were you planning on spending on this weeks tournament?
  • Options
    $50-60. iTunes gift cards.
  • Options
    $50-60. iTunes gift cards.

Let's say that you spent 60 dollars on this game and got second place, you do realize that the weapons being offered this week are inferior to the heavy gun that's currently being sold in the store, right? If you get anything that isn't first, you would have lost money.
  • Options
    Yes. And that is one of the 3 reasons I did not. I'm holding on to my money for a gun I want. But the bugs also need to be fixed. The attack screen froze up on me over 40 times last week. They are a little better this week. But I'm a patient person. I'm just saying that if 80% of the players stopped spending their money on this game for a 4 day tournament then GLU might fix the issues faster. As it is a source of revenue for them.
  • Options
    Yes. And that is one of the 3 reasons I did not. I'm holding on to my money for a gun I want. But the bugs also need to be fixed. The attack screen froze up on me over 40 times last week. They are a little better this week. But I'm a patient person. I'm just saying that if 80% of the players stopped spending their money on this game for a 4 day tournament then GLU might fix the issues faster. As it is a source of revenue for them.

The only way companies listen is if you kick them in the wallet. If you're going for first place, you'll need at least 100 dollars or more to pull through and take 1-5 place.
  • Options
    That's what I said. Game wide boycott on spending $$$$. Then they would listen
  • Options
    DelbarDelbar Registered Users 56 Posts
    How can someone win defense power 2880 with attack power 1440? So, one needs to buy a new gun powered 2880 to be competitive? It seems that one cant get powerful weapons like the other ones for free, but one needs to use the mystery box (without success) or buy them with real money to have one! Some of the players are level 50 with powerful guns, I'm stuck with 1440 attack power, defense 2880 and a lot of game cash for nothing. Is there a way how one can have powerful weapons without buying gold and be more competitive? Whats the use playing the game, loosing hours and hours of precious time to earn diamonds with no use?
  • Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    Delbar wrote: »
    How can someone win defense power 2880 with attack power 1440? So, one needs to buy a new gun powered 2880 to be competitive? It seems that one cant get powerful weapons like the other ones for free, but one needs to use the mystery box (without success) or buy them with real money to have one! Some of the players are level 50 with powerful guns, I'm stuck with 1440 attack power, defense 2880 and a lot of game cash for nothing. Is there a way how one can have powerful weapons without buying gold and be more competitive? Whats the use playing the game, loosing hours and hours of precious time to earn diamonds with no use?

Tell me something, how much gold do you have left? I would never in my life play the mystery box game because it's all chance, I would take advantage of the tesla rifle deal offered in Europe and that alone will jump start your adventure. As for heavy/assault weapons. I would wait till another event comes on and try to get rank 16-50 to get the base model and that alone will do a lot of good for you. It's all about pacing yourself and taking advantage of opportunities. If you're stuck in the game, watch videos and stock up for a good gun.
  • Options
    DelbarDelbar Registered Users 56 Posts
    Due to festive reasons, I was on rank 130 but didnt play for a whole day and now the rank is somenthing about 200! The video thing gives me only a few gold per day, so to buy a powerful gun it will take an eternity! The most viable way is to buy gold with real cash, but its not gonna happen! The game is enjoyable, never spent real cash for this game. Its almost a challenge playing the game and see how much abilities you got to update the base and your skills. Maybe glu must put a powerful weapon more than 1440 like the other ones for free, so users who can't afford real cash to buy gold will enjoy playing the game and not loosing interest on it. They must do something to be more competitive and they must keep in mind that free users also continue to promote the game. I played the mystery box once, and the chance of winning a weapon is minimium.