Options

How to skip tutorial?

bugmenotbugmenot Registered Users 8 Posts
I just started playing and I'm on the part of the tutorial where they want you to upgrade your guard level, the problem is, I already upgraded it earlier when it wanted me to upgrade my base economy. This seems to be a game breaking bug as now I can't proceed. Is the only option to reinstall?

Comments

• Options
    Not signed into G+, I erase the data before uninstalling just like it says in the FAQ for starting over, then uninstall and reinstall, still can't start over keeps loading from the bugged section.
  • Options
    Anyone? It seems the saved data is kept server side, since I've reformatted and its still loading the same stuck game, it says "loading save data" even after a brand new install on a freshly formatted phone, but if this were the case I'd expect fewer people to lose items and data. Seems like the one time a reset really needs to be done, it can't be.
  • Options
    Katia_MKatia_M Registered Users 20 Posts
    I don't think there's a way to start over, unless you set your device to another Google account.
  • Options
    I've tried a couple different Google accounts but the result is always the same. I've tried uninstalling then reformatting my phone and starting with a different Google account and I have the same results
  • Options
    Anyone successfully reset?