No tournement rewards AGAIN !!!!!!

THEGDAELNTHEGDAELN Registered Users 7 Posts
I am getting very frustrated with this game !
I played for 5 days upto place 24 and for the second time i did not get my rewards.
And further my base is full campeign is full ànd no rewards .
So what is the point of playing !!!

Comments

• ChgS3ChgS3 Registered Users 17 Posts
    Same here - sit back and watch as nothing gets resolved
  • babyteacherbabyteacher Registered Users 53 Posts
    You can send request to customer care and post a new thread in customer care topic.
    You can send request to customer care and post a new thread in customer care topic.

All you get is a canned response - I haven't seen any issues ever resolved by glu
  • Robert BadgerRobert Badger Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have the same complaint. I did not receive the tournament award after it was over. This is the second tournament in a row that I didn't get anything. I spend way to many compute cycles playing this game to no get what I 'work' for. GLU, you all need to square this away. And, YES, I did reboot the game, checked my inventory, and there is no award. When the 'awards' were working a few weeks ago, a pop-up appeared after the tournament that gave me my pittance, it didn't this time or the last time.
  • FragmenterFragmenter Registered Users 11 Posts
    I got my rewards this week. But I didn't get them last week. Strange system they have in place.

For sure it isnt intentional like many suggest. It wouldn't be to GLU's advantage. However I would have removed the game and fixed it before allowing this slaughtering of their reputation to continue.
  • AlpharettaAlpharetta Registered Users 2 Posts
    I also have not received my rewards for the last 2 events. Not only that, I checked my bank statement and I was double billed for an in app purchase. The last time I had an issue (with not getting gold for fulfilling offers) I had to send repeated emails with multiple screen shots of everything (and some) of all sorts of "proofs" before they were satisfied. I even had to send a copy of my bank statement, and it wasn't even for an in app purchase. I hate to think what I might have to do this time to get a refund for something they double billed me for! I'm really having serious trust issues with this outfit!
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    If you contact customer care with your info, they'll help you.
    https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/contract-killer-sniper/
    gluadmin wrote: »
    If you contact customer care with your info, they'll help you.
    https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/contract-killer-sniper/

Aka no help will be provided. I have only received canned responses about how much they care and how everything will be solved in the next update. I am done with this game and everything related to this scam company. Someone else posted how they have an F in the BBB ratings. Surprise surprise
  • Bdaddy76Bdaddy76 Registered Users 32 Posts
    I didn't get my rewards either. This is pretty annoying and the pop freezing up which uses my diamonds and energy bar not to mention it resets my streak with a loss of a match that I didn't play
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Bdaddy76 wrote: »
    I didn't get my rewards either. This is pretty annoying and the pop freezing up which uses my diamonds and energy bar not to mention it resets my streak with a loss of a match that I didn't play
    You might want to check out the "Missing weapons issue, Resolved" thread posted by "63527" a few days ago. It doesn't sound like GLU has the ability to give you the weapons if it doesn't happen automatically through the game itself. However, it looks like if you provide proof of your rank to Customer Care, they might be able to give you some gold to apply to a new weapon in the store.

Oh, and it's the holiday season for the development team, but Customer Care has messages waiting for them that there is a weapons reward issue; hopefully they can fix it soon.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • greek@neo.rr.comgreek@neo.rr.com Registered Users 34 Posts
    Dear gluadmin,
    I contacted support at the link provided as well as emailing directly from the website days ago. I haven't received a response yet. Please see to it that Bravo20 is awarded the prizes earned in BOTH PVP Challenges in question. Thank you.
    Dear gluadmin,
    I contacted support at the link provided as well as emailing directly from the website days ago. I haven't received a response yet. Please see to it that Bravo20 is awarded the prizes earned in BOTH PVP Challenges in question. Thank you.

Let me save you the trouble Greek. Here's the response you will get, if you even get one.

Hello XXX

We are working very hard to fix this issue [any of the 10s of issues that this game has, and of course they only fix the ones that are against the game, not against the players]. We will be releasing one more update [1.1.1 or whatever] which will fix everything. We understand that you are frustrated blah blah. We ask for your patience and cooperation.

regards,
    Some dude who copies and pastes this ****.
    David T wrote: »
    You might want to check out the "Missing weapons issue, Resolved" thread posted by "63527" a few days ago. It doesn't sound like GLU has the ability to give you the weapons if it doesn't happen automatically through the game itself. However, it looks like if you provide proof of your rank to Customer Care, they might be able to give you some gold to apply to a new weapon in the store.

Oh, and it's the holiday season for the development team, but Customer Care has messages waiting for them that there is a weapons reward issue; hopefully they can fix it soon.

Once again, David T has it right. CC can get you the gold, but can't get you the weapons. The more tickets you put in regarding this issue, the more coverage it gets.
  • hollaatmehollaatme Registered Users 7 Posts
    I have got compensation for my reward losses just like 63527 did. I just attached my rank screenshots to the ticket and received decent amount of gold which is basically better than nothing.
    That's all good but I don't sit there and take screenshots of my game so how can I show what place I was in its not like I'm claiming to be in top 25 I was like 647 but really could have used the 5000 diamonds and 10 knives and rockets glu admin is a joke
  • knifecollectorknifecollector Registered Users 9 Posts
    Hey, i think i figured out the trick to getting ur rewards....my theory is that you have to be on the game at the last second when the event ends. I did this for the second event and i got my rewards within a minute or two of sitting there waiting.
  • 6352763527 Registered Users 64 Posts
    Hey, i think i figured out the trick to getting ur rewards....my theory is that you have to be on the game at the last second when the event ends. I did this for the second event and i got my rewards within a minute or two of sitting there waiting.

I was thinking the same thing but I was on screenshoting scores and I didn't get my weapon.
    I leave my game open all weekend since the vault is no longer safe so my game was logged in and still didn't get my rewards playing for nothing makes it a boring no fun game glu
  • Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    Bdaddy76 wrote: »
    I leave my game open all weekend since the vault is no longer safe so my game was logged in and still didn't get my rewards playing for nothing makes it a boring no fun game glu

Are you playing on an ipad or iphone? Are you afraid of damaging your device?
    iPhone it's my work phone so don't need too much on weekends
  • ShikobaShikoba Registered Users 34 Posts
    Again no rewards? I just spent some gold on energy so I got on place 977, but no reward yet..!
  • mouloudlabomouloudlabo Registered Users 31 Posts
    i got on the 79 or 80 place and i did not get my prise yet too
    this is an act of imposters
    Didn't get mine either I finished around 390 this week last tournament I finished around 680 same payout if we were to get our rewards for 4 long days of matches
    Please check out this thread here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?123339-TOURNAMENT-REWARDS-(if-you-have-not-received-them)

The team is working to troubleshoot.
  • knifecollectorknifecollector Registered Users 9 Posts
    When was the last event?
  • mouloudlabomouloudlabo Registered Users 31 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Please check out this thread here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?123339-TOURNAMENT-REWARDS-(if-you-have-not-received-them)

The team is working to troubleshoot.

hy gluadmin
    i send the informations bat the i don't have the screenshot of my rank
  • Emperor44Emperor44 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Where is the button for customer care pls GLU
  • Danny18Danny18 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Yeah,it'sucks ,
  • ShikobaShikoba Registered Users 34 Posts
    Emperor44 wrote: »
    Where is the button for customer care pls GLU
    Go to Settings, then customer care, then contact us.