Error Code 116300

I've gotten the "Network Error" code 116300 for the past few days now. What's going on? My wifi connection is fine and nothing changed but somehow I can't get the game to work. Any one else getting this also? Help!

Comments

• Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    I've gotten the "Network Error" code 116300 for the past few days now. What's going on? My wifi connection is fine and nothing changed but somehow I can't get the game to work. Any one else getting this also? Help!

Which system are you using?
  • HeerDunter2014HeerDunter2014 Registered Users 39 Posts
    Which system are you using?

iOS 8.1.2

I tried downloading and playing the game on my girlfriend's phone and kt works but for some reason it won't work on mine. Hasn't for the past few days. Hmm.
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    iOS 8.1.2

I tried downloading and playing the game on my girlfriend's phone and kt works but for some reason it won't work on mine. Hasn't for the past few days. Hmm.

Well, I play with an iphone4, iOS 7.1.2, 32 MB flash memory, 18.3 GB available memory, no back ground apps running, connected to reliable Wi-Fi; so it sounds like theoretically your device should work too.

So besides the basics that I described above...

Here are a few additional steps I would try:
    1. Turn off the option for CKS1 to connect through cellular service, if you have cellular available.
    2. Erase saved Wi-Fi info from your device, reconnect to Wi-Fi.
    3. If you have another game app on your phone that is interactive enough to work better on Wi-Fi than cellular, see if there are any hiccups in that game.

If that doesn't work, I might try backing up my device to itunes/icloud, and see if there is an option to not select CKS1 as one of the apps. Reformat phone, retrieve back up info, redownload CKS1.
    iPhone 4, usually.