Options

No gold for downloading games!

michon200michon200 Registered Users 1 Posts
I tried to get free gold and after downloading and registering game I wasn't rewarded what I was promised! My brother-in-law has tried several times and he doesn't receive it either. I wouldn't recommend doing it cause it's a scam. :/

Comments

• Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    michon200 wrote: »
    I tried to get free gold and after downloading and registering game I wasn't rewarded what I was promised! My brother-in-law has tried several times and he doesn't receive it either. I wouldn't recommend doing it cause it's a scam. :/

It seems like most people on the forum have posted the same issue, including myself. You might as well contact Customer Care and report the issue, just to get another example into their database of the offers page not working. Using the "Watch Video Free" button seems to work the most consistently, but there are times that button will be 'greyed out' and non-active. Others, like myself, have also noticed that you don't always get the 1 gold per watched video, so my advice is to stop watching videos when it stops giving you the gold reward. Report that to Customer Care too, if that happens to you.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    David T wrote: »
    It seems like most people on the forum have posted the same issue, including myself. You might as well contact Customer Care and report the issue, just to get another example into their database of the offers page not working. Using the "Watch Video Free" button seems to work the most consistently, but there are times that button will be 'greyed out' and non-active. Others, like myself, have also noticed that you don't always get the 1 gold per watched video, so my advice is to stop watching videos when it stops giving you the gold reward. Report that to Customer Care too, if that happens to you.

Yes. This is exactly right and good advice.

There is a limit to how many videos you can watch. Normally it will simply not offer you any more, it seems like there's an issue with the offers still appearing even though you've reached the limit.