Showing info of new events each week ???

babyteacherbabyteacher Registered Users 53 Posts
Why dont you show us the info of new events in each week ,Glu ?
It will help us to decide to play it or not and with the new events info we can arrange time reasonably.

Comments

• MozzenusMozzenus Registered Users 50 Posts
    I have no reason to play any longer, except for the PVP tournaments as I have no need for diamonds. So if it is another "head start" PVP event I'll just play to collect something. I can always use rockets and knives
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Mozzenus wrote: »
    I have no reason to play any longer, except for the PVP tournaments as I have no need for diamonds. So if it is another "head start" PVP event I'll just play to collect something. I can always use rockets and knives

Exactly, at least until I buy a new weapon to upgrade with diamonds. Like you said, if it's a rollover of AP score tournament I'll just wait until I can buy a better weapon through the store. I would be paying that much gold any way just to try to catch up to the roll over AP scores.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Why dont you show us the info of new events in each week ,Glu ?
    It will help us to decide to play it or not and with the new events info we can arrange time reasonably.

Not sure what you mean by "info"? You should be getting notifications when events are going on. Is that what you mean?
  • Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Not sure what you mean by "info"? You should be getting notifications when events are going on. Is that what you mean?

He wants to know what weapons are offered each week in advance.
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    He wants to know what weapons are offered each week in advance.

Ah, well, that info isn't given out in advance. :)
    Sorry.