Game Deleted

deltajamdeltajam Registered Users 6 Posts
Had enough. Deleted the game from my iPad. 2880 Defense, and spent real money on the game for weapons. Will not be downloading another Glu game ever again, let alone give them my money. PVP has constantly crashed for me, and invincibility bugs have made the game unenjoyable.

For everyone else that has more grace and patience than me ... you are to be commended.

Good Bye.

Comments

• ChgS3ChgS3 Registered Users 17 Posts
    deltajam wrote: »
    Had enough. Deleted the game from my iPad. 2880 Defense, and spent real money on the game for weapons. Will not be downloading another Glu game ever again, let alone give them my money. PVP has constantly crashed for me, and invincibility bugs have made the game unenjoyable.

For everyone else that has more grace and patience than me ... you are to be commended.

Good Bye.

Same here, I just didn't delete it so ppl can steal my diamonds. In the real world, any company with such ****py product and client service would have gone out of business in no time.
  • Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    ChgS3 wrote: »
    Same here, I just didn't delete it so ppl can steal my diamonds. In the real world, any company with such ****py product and client service would have gone out of business in no time.

Stealing diamonds is part of the game and makes it interesting. It's a high risk game, you either win or lose everything. Such is the beauty of life.

I'm curious to know what the invincibility glitch is? Are you sure that your weapon isn't ****py? As for spending money on this game, this game is still in alpha/beta and testing is not complete.
  • ChgS3ChgS3 Registered Users 17 Posts
    Stealing diamonds is part of the game and makes it interesting. It's a high risk game, you either win or lose everything. Such is the beauty of life.

I'm curious to know what the invincibility glitch is? Are you sure that your weapon isn't ****py? As for spending money on this game, this game is still in alpha/beta and testing is not complete.

I know what the diamonds are all about. What I am saying is that I am done playing but have kept the game so ppl can have at it with my diamonds. Just another person to beat at pvp.

And there are too many glitches even for a beta product (never marketed as such) and all of the glitches are against the players - none that helps them.
  • KwazzimjnKwazzimjn Registered Users 3 Posts
    Haven't been able too play for a week . It comes up as server maintenance please try again later .is there really that much maintenance going on or what. I am playing on an iPad
    Can anybody help
  • LeechLeech Registered Users 1 Posts

How do you know that this game is still in alpha/beta and testing is not complete (are you part of Glu ?). If game is not fully completed and released, people should not be wasting time (or even spending any money) on this game anymore for a uncompleted game.
  • Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    Leech wrote: »
    How do you know that this game is still in alpha/beta and testing is not complete (are you part of Glu ?). If game is not fully completed and released, people should not be wasting time (or even spending any money) on this game anymore for a uncompleted game.

Have you seen or played this game recently? It's obvious it's in Alpha/Beta.
  • Bdaddy76Bdaddy76 Registered Users 32 Posts
    Angels is an idiot probably part of glu. Diamonds in the vault should be safe like in the beginning of the game it changed after the update and a lot of other glitches started after the update glu is a joke