26500+ PVP Points in 15 minutes , Here we go again

rastafarirastafari Registered Users 78 Posts
Time to sit this one out till this issue gets resolved.

Comments

• ASU123ASU123 Registered Users 13 Posts
    Yes !!! and I think in few minutes later he will get over 30000+ AP for sure ......
  • Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    Apparently, that guy has been screwed over for two tournaments. It will pay off with these new guns.
  • Hammer007Hammer007 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Obviously, he has a cheat he found... Makes the game not fair for anyone else competing honestly. You would think they would see how impossible it is to get that many points in 15 minutes... No way I am investing money in this game until they fix this blatant error.
  • 6352763527 Registered Users 64 Posts
    Hammer007 wrote: »
    Obviously, he has a cheat he found... Makes the game not fair for anyone else competing honestly. You would think they would see how impossible it is to get that many points in 15 minutes... No way I am investing money in this game until they fix this blatant error.

Why don't you educate yourself on the matter of facts at hand before going out and accusing people of hacking? The people with 3,000 or more points are the players who participated in the tournament two-one weeks ago. Those players with high points never received their weapons, therefore the game is giving them a head start to get this weeks weapons.
  • ChgS3ChgS3 Registered Users 17 Posts
    63527 wrote: »
    Why don't you educate yourself on the matter of facts at hand before going out and accusing people of hacking? The people with 3,000 or more points are the players who participated in the tournament two-one weeks ago. Those players with high points never received their weapons, therefore the game is giving them a head start to get this weeks weapons.

I didn't get my rewards last pvp event and got zilch in this one. Done playing this game, "thank you for giving me your money sucker" should be glu's motto - that's probably where they got the inspiration for the "brilliant" default taunt in pvp matches. I really do feel bad for people who keep spending money on this ****ty game.
  • DelbarDelbar Registered Users 56 Posts
    Calm down guys, if you don't like how the tournaments are issued just don't play. But it's unfair to add AP points from the last two events to this new one because they didn't had their rewards. If they follow the threads there are a solution for this, one was rewarded with 400 gold. He just contact the customer care with a screenshoot and the problem. We are playing the game supposed to kill some time and having fun. Happy new year guys and gals :-)
  • bnmanibnmani Registered Users 11 Posts
    1. Same here i also didnt get reward for the last PVP tournament
    2. In my 2nd mobile i am constantly getting error message as there is a problem in internet connection. i posted several messages in the forum but no solution
    3. what i understood is who have game hacks they are winning the tournament and and getting the best prizes ever
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    bnmani wrote: »
    1. Same here i also didnt get reward for the last PVP tournament
    2. In my 2nd mobile i am constantly getting error message as there is a problem in internet connection. i posted several messages in the forum but no solution
    3. what i understood is who have game hacks they are winning the tournament and and getting the best prizes ever

1. That does suck; GLU development team should be back from holiday vacation soon, so hopefully they can fix the prize issue and not have to roll over players AP scores (see #3).
    2. What type of device is your "2nd mobile"? I use an iphone and might be able to offer some suggestions; if you're using Android, you might check out the 2nd sticky thread that Katia_M started.
    3. When people don't get their tournament rewards, their AP scores get rolled over to the next tournament. When that is the case, you will see people have 5000+ AP from the very start. It's not a 'hack', it's a failure of GLU to resolve people not getting their tournament rewards when they should.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • ASU123ASU123 Registered Users 13 Posts
    The game always freezing after I selected the opponent (for both Revenge and new pvp) and I have to restart the app.
    After that I lost my energy, got "attack lost" , have to start AP from 2 again.
    Why GLU never improve this issue ?
  • Chairman323Chairman323 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I can totally understand that its unfair for the people from previous tournaments not getting their prizes but totally creates the issue of being unfair for current participants. So wouldn't a good work around be just increasing the threshold for prizes. Rank 1-250 gets first, 250-500 second, 500-750 third or something to that effect to balance it out....
  • 6352763527 Registered Users 64 Posts
    I can totally understand that its unfair for the people from previous tournaments not getting their prizes but totally creates the issue of being unfair for current participants. So wouldn't a good work around be just increasing the threshold for prizes. Rank 1-250 gets first, 250-500 second, 500-750 third or something to that effect to balance it out....

How is it unfair for the current players? They haven't invested any time or money into the game. If you increase the threshold by such a wide margin, everyone will have a good gun and that is problematic to Glu's wallet.
  • MozzenusMozzenus Registered Users 50 Posts
    A good and fair solution would be to just give the winners their prize. For some reason GLU insists they can't. I really don't believe them. So I sit out another run for the gold, accepting whatever place I come in for now. It is still fun but no real challenge as I've gone as far as I can and rarely loose now, except when the game locks up and gives me a free loss.
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    How is it unfair for the current players? They haven't invested any time or money into the game. If you increase the threshold by such a wide margin, everyone will have a good gun and that is problematic to Glu's wallet.

I agree with the GLU wallet comment, but "how is it unfair for the current players?", current players are unfairly disadvantaged to compete for the new tournament weapon rewards.
    Mozzenus wrote: »
    A good and fair solution would be to just give the winners their prize. For some reason GLU insists they can't. I really don't believe them. So I sit out another run for the gold, accepting whatever place I come in for now. It is still fun but no real challenge as I've gone as far as I can and rarely loose now, except when the game locks up and gives me a free loss.

100% agree!
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Chairman323Chairman323 Registered Users 4 Posts

"or something to that effect to balance it out...."

Individuals who won the previous tournaments deserve their due. That's fair. However, with their points rolled over, even if someone with no points played 24 hours straight for the whole thing won't be able to place. So what's the point of a tournament if the winners are already decided? So increase the threshold to the point where everyone that was rolled over gets to win but still enough buffer room for non-rolled over players to place. Of course, none of this would be a problem if they got what they originally won to begin with and points didn't have to roll over.