Options

Impossible Rankings in the PVP tournaments

I enjoy the PVP tournaments however I am calling out some of the rankings.

Right now It says that the number 1 player is KINGKAZU with 26598 points. If the tourney has been open for not quite 12 hours, and giving this player the benifit of a full 25 points per victory (disregarding the additive points were we start at, what, 2 points and have to build to 25 pts/victory) then this player would have to have won a PVP every 1.47 minutes. Then add in the refresh time of 20 minutes per PVP energy and it is clearly impossible. Unless I'm missing something here.

Please explain.

Here is the math:

26598/25 pts per victory = 1063.92 victories

1063.92 victories/12 hours = 88.66 victories per hour

88.66 victories per hour/60 min per hour = 1.48 victories per minute .... for 12 straight hours ....

Comments

• Options
    6352763527 Registered Users 64 Posts
    I enjoy the PVP tournaments however I am calling out some of the rankings.

Right now It says that the number 1 player is KINGKAZU with 26598 points. If the tourney has been open for not quite 12 hours, and giving this player the benifit of a full 25 points per victory (disregarding the additive points were we start at, what, 2 points and have to build to 25 pts/victory) then this player would have to have won a PVP every 1.47 minutes. Then add in the refresh time of 20 minutes per PVP energy and it is clearly impossible. Unless I'm missing something here.

Please explain.

Here is the math:

26598/25 pts per victory = 1063.92 victories

1063.92 victories/12 hours = 88.66 victories per hour

88.66 victories per hour/60 min per hour = 1.48 victories per minute .... for 12 straight hours ....

Why don't you educate yourself on the matter of facts at hand before going out and accusing people of hacking? The people with 3,000 or more points are the players who participated in the tournament two-one weeks ago. Those players with high points never received their weapons, therefore the game is giving them a head start to get this weeks weapons.
  • Options
    ChgS3ChgS3 Registered Users 17 Posts
    63527 wrote: »
    Why don't you educate yourself on the matter of facts at hand before going out and accusing people of hacking? The people with 3,000 or more points are the players who participated in the tournament two-one weeks ago. Those players with high points never received their weapons, therefore the game is giving them a head start to get this weeks weapons.

So Glu screwed up and their way of fixing it is to make everyone play again while giving an advantage to some players who got screwed over last pvp tournament (I was one of them). And you find that to be fair how? How about Glu awarding what people won last weeks and making it fair for everyone this week. I pity the fools who are still spending money on this game.
  • Options
    Rockstar CowboyRockstar Cowboy Registered Users 3 Posts
    This is a pattern that I noticed since the first tournaments a month or so, ago.

Even then it should be restarting at zero, with weapons accredited retrospectively to those who did not receive their rewards. I'm not a computer savvy person but if you could program the events to carry forward points you could surely program to retrospectively provide awards and still start everyone anew for the next tournament.

And, I did not accuse anyone of hacking, that was your assumption, I ask for an explanation. Why you leaped to hacking I do not know.
  • Options
    6352763527 Registered Users 64 Posts
    ChgS3 wrote: »
    So Glu screwed up and their way of fixing it is to make everyone play again while giving an advantage to some players who got screwed over last pvp tournament (I was one of them). And you find that to be fair how? How about Glu awarding what people won last weeks and making it fair for everyone this week. I pity the fools who are still spending money on this game.

I have already brought up that problem with customer service and they cannot restore lost weapons. It's unfortunate so if you have a screenshot of your score, you can forward it to customer service and get some gold in return for your time. You have no idea how lucky you have it, weeks before I brought up this issue the people who were screwed over were didn't get gold or points carried over.