Stuck in upgrade base tutorial

So, I was a bit premature when starting this game and upgraded my base before the nice lady told me to. Now the game is stuck, asking me to upgrade my base defences, which I've already done, and won't let me do anything else (little padlocks on all other options), and just tells me 'upgrade already purchased'. I've tried deleting the game, wiping the data, deleting it from game centre and backups, but whenever I reinstall it I just end up reloading at the same point. Any suggestions please?

Comments

• bugmenotbugmenot Registered Users 8 Posts
    I did the same thing and searched everywhere, sent in multiple tickets, and never got an answer. As far as I know, since they're not willing to address a game breaking bug all you can do is find a new game to play
  • DeknezGDeknezG Registered Users 5 Posts
    I did the same tihng about 3 days ago with purchased gold. Now I am stuck in a tier, fully upgraded with no where to go. I have to spend about a thousand diamonds in order to find a competitor in my level who doesn't have two to four hundred more defense points than my attack points in PVP. May as well not compete. Plus I did not receive the promised gun in the previous PVP competition. I have only been playing several weeks and I like the game but it's downsides are starting to bug me.
  • waqassapianswaqassapians Registered Users 10 Posts
    hmm try checking your weapons,, because levels need upgraded weapons,
    for this purpose you will need to earn diamonds or buy golds..
    when base upgrade is completed, then get another base,, and you will update it moreeeeeeeeee..
    i hope you get it
  • DeknezGDeknezG Registered Users 5 Posts
    Thank you for the tip
  • bugmenotbugmenot Registered Users 8 Posts
    DeknezG wrote: »
    I did the same tihng about 3 days ago with purchased gold. Now I am stuck in a tier, fully upgraded with no where to go. I have to spend about a thousand diamonds in order to find a competitor in my level who doesn't have two to four hundred more defense points than my attack points in PVP. May as well not compete. Plus I did not receive the promised gun in the previous PVP competition. I have only been playing several weeks and I like the game but it's downsides are starting to bug me.

This is an entirely different issue than the OP