Please post a new thread when the game has been fixed.

David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
I check the forums for updates, so whoever is still playing CKS1 and notices that the game glitches are fixed, can you post a new thread? I just caught up with Deer Hunter, Dino has a frozen Region 9, so until CKS1 and Dino are fixed, I'm kind of stuck playing other non-GLU games.

Thank you and good luck.
iPhone 4, usually.

Comments

• David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    UPDATE FROM CUSTOMER CARE:
    "Hope you had a great New years! Our team is back and they are working on the new version (1.2) which will have new content and major bug fixes. I have already submitted your ticket as a bug report to our team. Also, the players who have written to us for the PVP reward losses have been compensated with gold. As of now, we are working very hard to release our new version as soon as possible. Please let me know if you have any more queries."

BTW: The 'fix' for Dino Hunter is to purchase gold weapons, something is wrong with the trial weapon function in region 9.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • ShikobaShikoba Registered Users 34 Posts
    They get gold because they lost energy? I want gold too! I lost so much energy just because it freezes all the time, especially in the last tournament.
    But good to hear they're working on it.
    GLU ADMIN - Is there a reasonable guesstimate for the release of a new app store game update for iOS? The last time I checked there wasn't an app. store update and when I tried to load the game the screen was stuck on "0.39 / 0.39 MB".

Thank you and good luck.
    iPhone 4, usually.
    Shikoba wrote: »
    They get gold because they lost energy? I want gold too! I lost so much energy just because it freezes all the time, especially in the last tournament.
    But good to hear they're working on it.

The only reason I've heard of someone receiving gold from customer service was because they won a weapon in a PVP tournament and didn't actually get the weapon. The player had to show proof that they won, submitted a ticket to customer care, customer care couldn't give them the weapon they won, so the only thing that customer care could do was give them some gold.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    David T wrote: »
    GLU ADMIN - Is there a reasonable guesstimate for the release of a new app store game update for iOS? The last time I checked there wasn't an app. store update and when I tried to load the game the screen was stuck on "0.39 / 0.39 MB".

Thank you and good luck.

Should be coming this week.
  • greek@neo.rr.comgreek@neo.rr.com Registered Users 34 Posts
    100 gold instead of a weapon is not even close to real restitution. A weapon that has 5 or more stars is not even for sale! The top weapons for sale are 875 gold. Fair compensation would've been 4,500 gold so we could spend it during a VIP EVENT and earn a weapon similar to the one we were cheated out of!
  • DelbarDelbar Registered Users 56 Posts
    100 gold instead of a weapon is not even close to real restitution. A weapon that has 5 or more stars is not even for sale! The top weapons for sale are 875 gold. Fair compensation would've been 4,500 gold so we could spend it during a VIP EVENT and earn a weapon similar to the one we were cheated out of!

Dude your dreaming! Don't take it personally but you know how is difficult to earn gold. You think that glu gives you 4,500 that costs a lot of money. They need to do profit not loosing money! :-)
  • Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    Delbar wrote: »
    Dude your dreaming! Don't take it personally but you know how is difficult to earn gold. You think that glu gives you 4,500 that costs a lot of money. They need to do profit not loosing money! :-)

If the gun he won costs 1500 gold to buy in the store, customer support should have given him the amount of gold it takes to buy the weapon from the store.
    If the gun he won costs 1500 gold to buy in the store, customer support should have given him the amount of gold it takes to buy the weapon from the store.

And Greek is correct that they don't offer the top weapons in the store to purchase, no matter how much gold you have to spend.

None of the 'band-aide' solutions are going to work; GLU has to fix the game to work properly, keep it consistently working, and add more game content (not just weapons), for players to be happy.

Even after everything is working, there are more campaign sections to complete, and more weapons to buy; players are going to want some type of new game options that don't have an end, similar to a new type of PVP. There has to be variety, in game play, for people to stay interested. The most fun addition to GLU games, that were introduced in CKS1, were expanded avatar directional movement and ducking, and of course PVP, which brought a whole new dynamic of player to player interaction and the best reason to play the game.

Can you imagine how much more fun PVP would be if you could move your avatar between level one and two? Move your player to any preset position to allow soldiers to shoot you from behind? Be able to enter a base from the middle and have to decide which direction to go?

What if while playing PVP, you had a choice to break into the defensive player's weapons inventory and defeat them with the weapons they weren't using?; maybe have to plant a bomb (like the campaign sections) while constantly being attacked by endless soldiers. So you would have PVP structure, but while breaking into the weapons it would follow the bomb planting campaign section rules, then switch back to PVP game rules.
    iPhone 4, usually.
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Should be coming this week.

Thank you for the update. Can you throw what I posted above into the game development suggestion box? Have a good week.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    The update is now live. Version 1.2.1 for Android is available from Google Play and iOS version 1.2.0 is available in the iTunes App Store.