Options

Food for thought.

bouchedag™bouchedag™ Registered Users 46 Posts
Hi all,just something to think about. To qualify myself, I cycled through about 10 app based games, I guess I'm considered a heavy spender (some years 50k+ to iTunes) I've since become more of a casual player, if at all. I've been playing this game for a week and Decided to log in to the forum to see the response to some of the glitches I'm seeing. Freezes ect...
Here's the advice I offer, don't bother threatening to hit GLU in the wallet. These companies are very small and nearest I can speculate, if you spend 60, iTunes takes half and they get 30. The gold requirement is pretty reasonable in this game... I've spent about 100 bucks and am pretty close to maxed out, I once spun chests in a game for an item and blasted 3k before I got what I wanted. Inevitibly someone will come on and bag on power spenders... To them, I remind them that it takes capital to build a game. The more power spenders in a game, the better it is, though I know what it's like to get pounded in by someone who has just spent and has no ability. glU needs to capture this market if the game is to succeed. I know people who spent 300k a year playing an app based game called castle age, and even they couldn't bend the ear of the DEVs. What you have here is the dream opportunity, getting in to a game at ground level. Where you can quickly max everything out and be there to abuse the new players if the game takes off. Yeah, the game sucks presently, it's pretty new. So roll with the punches and if the devs are responsible and it becomes a success you'll be sitting pretty. If they don't, you're not really out anything. Good luck out there. See you in game!