Error Code 106000

2Next

Comments

• REVMEUPREVMEUP Registered Users 8 Posts
    I am sure it is more than one percent affected. Most dont come here to complain they just delete the game. I am on iPad Air and haven't been able to play for at least three days with error code 106000. Why cant your site fix this problem? Why is it taking so long to fix?
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    REVMEUP wrote: »
    I am sure it is more than one percent affected. Most dont come here to complain they just delete the game. I am on iPad Air and haven't been able to play for at least three days with error code 106000. Why cant your site fix this problem? Why is it taking so long to fix?
    If you don't want to wait and are willing to take the risk of a backup/re-install/file transfer process, you might try the iphone fix thread. Although iCloud might take longer than itunes, it should still work for you.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Enzo06Enzo06 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hello, My game has not worked for 8 days now! Any new updates?
  • GrizzlysmGrizzlysm Registered Users 2 Posts
    Grizzlysm is my user name still getting error code 106000 very frustrated
  • mustafaomustafao Registered Users 4 Posts
    Grizzlysm wrote: »
    Grizzlysm is my user name still getting error code 106000 very frustrated

it works here after a week and half..... FINALLY!!
  • IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
    Hi friends
    After 11 days today i was able to open the game!feeling so so so happy,i did not uninstall the game,just waited for the glu to fix,i did not get any update but the game is fixed for me,i am using ios!let me play and get back my lost progress!thanks
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Update:

I would like to thank all of you who had provided their in game names, it helped the dev team locate the issue and as of yesterday they have resolved it.

All should be able to access the game as normal now. Again thank you for helping us out on fixing this issue!

If you are still having the issue, please let us know right away.
  • REVMEUPREVMEUP Registered Users 8 Posts
    Yes i can access the game now....but my social does not load STILL. Had not loaded but maybe twice for about a month. So i never get to do revenge. I also am not receiving gold for watching videos or med kits-grenades-or rockets for watching videos when i lose and the game offers me the gift. Customer support says to contact another company for the problem but their contact is only for visiting sites and completing offers nothing listed for watching a video for free gold
  • JanbenzonJanbenzon Registered Users 23 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    Update:

I would like to thank all of you who had provided their in game names, it helped the dev team locate the issue and as of yesterday they have resolved it.

All should be able to access the game as normal now. Again thank you for helping us out on fixing this issue!

If you are still having the issue, please let us know right away.

Yeah, I was also able to play cks again yesterday. But now, instead of error code 106000, the ERROR code 116000 keep popping up. What's the problem? All the while, I thought that the issue has already been resolve.
  • UnimpressedUnimpressed Registered Users 2 Posts
    I've had this cursed "error" code several times. I checked my internet connection: fine on the laptop. Also fine on my tablet (Kindle Fire HD). I deleted and reinstalled the game, to no avail. Can someone please do something about this pronto....

Good job I haven't spent any REAL money on it, eh?
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    Hello,

Can I get the in game names of all of you that are getting the 106000 error. Thank you in advance.

TOOBAD is getting the error message on the Amazon plaatform.
  • straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Same here error restart
    ( + )
  • strangerstranger Registered Users 3 Posts
    Error code 106000... game hangs up at loading configs 5%...username is STRANGER...playing on Kindle Fire HD 2nd gen
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    My question would be who on Amazon app ISN'T getting this error? How about you, PythonDjango, are you online?
  • PythonDjangoPythonDjango Registered Users 234 Posts
    Yep; I'm getting 106000 too.

Looking at CK:S in the Kindle Appstore for Android, I'm not seeing an indication of whether they even have an app update to download. I've been searching for a way to force a download, and the only thing I've found is deleting an app from the device, then downloading it again from the cloud, but I'm afraid that might result in having to start over from scratch so haven't been willing to risk it.

I guess that I won't be hitting that 100 VP milestone today; thanks once again, Glu.
    Yep; I'm getting 106000 too.

Looking at CK:S in the Kindle Appstore for Android, I'm not seeing an indication of whether they even have an app update to download. I've been searching for a way to force a download, and the only thing I've found is deleting an app from the device, then downloading it again from the cloud, but I'm afraid that might result in having to start over from scratch so haven't been willing to risk it.

I guess that I won't be hitting that 100 VP milestone today; thanks once again, Glu.

No update on Amazon as of the time that the servers went down.
    The only non-potentially damaging thing I've seen is there's a "Sync and Check For New Items" option to tap under Settings, but that hasn't resulted in an update, so I assume that we're just all down (again).
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Once again, while the GLU A team rolls out another update for iOS without a hitch, the rookie B team can't figure out how to make a program that's "ready" to roll loaded into their servers and booted up.

What's weird, is the game logs me into one server, I guess, then around finishing loading configs, can't log into another server, so it gives us the error that WE need to check OUR connection.

Maybe someone from the A team could lend a hand? I'm now out about 100K diamonds for the day and dropping. I just hope those that were in the lead are able to get the parts to craft they need. I just needed to upgrade - everything.

Ok, Google app is up, so we must have the C, or D team I guess. These are the bums off the street with no experience. Just tell them they get their booze when the servers are running.
  • guest8376b2cc7guest8376b2cc7 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Guest8376b2cc7 same issue. Maybe I need to learn how to cache on the cloud.
    I just got confirmation from a fellow ComeGetSome clan member that she's locked out with the same error too.
    Now I am off of the IOS platform: Error Code 202100, Amazon platform: Error Code 106000

Life is good!

Now error codes: 116000 IOS, 106000 Amazon

What the?
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    Now I am off of the IOS platform: Error Code 202100, Amazon platform: Error Code 106000

Life is good!

Now error codes: 116000 IOS, 106000 Amazon

What the?

Believe it or not, it's all good .. means you'll be up and running soon. BTW The Terminator is ready for prime time.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Smiley99Smiley99 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Im having the same issues. I havent been able to login for hours. This is krap!!!!
      Contract Killer: Sniper - ANASTACIE
    1. amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
      Smiley99 wrote: »
      Im having the same issues. I havent been able to login for hours. This is krap!!!!

On Google when I started getting those errors, the game came back an hour or so later BUT without the campaign update.

The League Event was skittish but now it's fine. Give it about 90 mins more from the first time you noticed the NETWORK ERROR.

Also try clearing your cache ...
    2. michigan_killermichigan_killer Registered Users 38 Posts
      I'm having issue all day today
    3. bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
      OMG Amazon just came back on line. Life is good!
    4. amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
      bradr752 wrote: »
      OMG Amazon just came back on line. Life is good!

Told Ya ...

Good Hunting !!!