PVP Tournament Jan 21-Jan 24

David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
iOS(iPhone) using CKS1 version 1.2.0

Tournament started on a Wednesday and lasts until Saturday...that's different.

Unfortunately something happened in PVP that is not different than before the latest update. Just around the same time the PVP tournament caught me by surprise and started...

1. Birds-eye view issue:
The PVP, that starts the attacker on the second floor, goes into a birds-eye view after the doors open, while you advance and run across the bridge. After advancing forward and while you move from one side of the bridge to another side, the birds-eye view of the game begins. The opponent runs underneath the bridge you are able to move across. While still in the birds-eye view, you can see the opponent locator arrow under the bridge, but when trying to shoot the opponent the game goes back to the standard horizontal view. So there isn't a way to shoot the opponent that remains under the bridge. And yes, the opponent remains under the bridge until the time clock runs out. The opponent does not move back to the second floor or change their location according to your player.

2. Continuous PVP opponent loading screen and/or game crashes while in-progress:
After selecting PVP opponent, game sticks on loading screen. Game can crash while a PVP match is in progress or right after you open the safe.

3. Leaderboard: suspected AP roll over points:
35 minutes into the tournament #1 close to 30000 AP points, #2-5 have over 6000 AP, #15 has over 3300 AP. Even #30 (1412 AP) with 37 minutes into the tournament doesn't look like it's a start from scratch score. 1412 AP would be about 45 seconds total between wins for 50 matches... 5 seconds to load the match, 30 second matches, 10 seconds to open safe, diamond animation, collection of reward, pressing the button for the next match?
As "Angels Holocaust" reminded me "as long as players receive the PVP tournament rewards this time, there won't be another AP point roll over for the next tournament."

4. Player directional arrows disappear and all remaining buttons become unresponsive, except pause button. This happened to me about 20 seconds into a PVP match where I'm on the 2nd floor.

5. "Attack Lost" registered after winning a PVP match without any indication that there was a game issue??? No frozen graphics, black screens, or irregular game transitions. Unfortunately I didn't think to look at whether the amount of diamonds in my safe increased or not. This happened after my base was upgraded and after I restarted the game for "New game content available, please restart" message.

Good luck everyone.
iPhone 4, usually.

Comments

• babyteacherbabyteacher Registered Users 53 Posts
    And still roller points , reward higher Christmas assault gun a lit bit
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Hi there,

I just wanted to let you know that I am relaying your reports to the Contract Killer: Sniper team.

Regarding PVP match issues:

• We are looking into the problem and plan to review it tomorrow and ensure that it should be fully fixed. Once this is completed we will update again.
    • Please note that these players are not cheaters.

Regarding PVP crashes:
    • Most of the sets were fixed. We can confirm that most of Crashes were successfully fixed but there a still possibility that there are some hidden ones. we are reviewing again. We are also monitoring constantly to address any new crashes we find. Some of these fixes are on the fly and do not require an update so you will not have to wait for that.

Thanks for your patience.
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Francis wrote: »
    I just wanted to let you know that I am relaying your reports to the Contract Killer: Sniper team.

Thank you Francis. Although this thread was created to track each type of issue for a specific time period, I realize that even a 4 day time frame can be out of date when fixing things 'on the fly'. I've still been contacting customer care with each specific issue immediately after it happens so they can see what is happening, when it's happening, and the frequency of it. Hopefully this will help free up the forum from redundancy and will be easier for you to track.

Thanks again for the update and relaying our feedback to the team.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • greek@neo.rr.comgreek@neo.rr.com Registered Users 34 Posts
    PVP still crashes... Seems to crash when taking revenge... Makes it very frustrating. GLU should award 60 gold to EVERY player that experienced 3 or more crashes. 20 gold will by a complete energy refill. With 60 gold, you can get your streak rolling again.
  • IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
    hi
    i am trying to play the game from last 2 days after the update,but getting the error 106000,i am playing on my iphone 5s,i tried restarting the phone and closing all the other apps,but no use,please advice what i should do as i couldn't participate in the latest pvp :(:(:(
    Not sure if this is a 6th issue or if this was supposed to happen through intentional game design, but...

6. False 'attack lost' in PVP around the same time as I bought my "base economy" upgrade.

And by the way, it looks like another 24 hours was added to this PVP tournament; it will be interesting to see if 5 day tournaments are the new standard, or if you just wanted to start the tournament a day early for testing...."I've got my eye's on you soup people". ;)
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • dijon6969dijon6969 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Will the rollovers get the top prizes for each week or just one? If they just get one prize for all of there rollovers then how does anyone else get to the top spot? Just wondering Gluadmin
    dijon6969 wrote: »
    Will the rollovers get the top prizes for each week or just one? If they just get one prize for all of there rollovers then how does anyone else get to the top spot? Just wondering Gluadmin

I agree that the AP points roll-over issue causes a lot of problems and didn't turn out to be a useful customer service tool. However, this all started because some players weren't receiving their PVP tournament rewards, so once the rewards issue is fixed everything will be fine again....That would be awesome.
    iPhone 4, usually.