oranceorance Registered Users 8 Posts
uninstalling contract killer and will never use glu ever bye

Comments

• IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
    hi orance
    i am also thinking about the same,but without getting an answer from the customer care if we uninstall they will not loose,but we will loose our precious time and money spent for this game.As glu will find other lots of players,if they really care about all the players they should respond to our complaints,i am waiting for the answer from them.anyway thanks for posting this.take care
  • Kaywee0063Kaywee0063 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Glu should at least come out and explain. For now they only know how to ask us to wait without a timeframe.
  • THEREAPER570THEREAPER570 Registered Users 5 Posts
    I had the same issue. I uninstalled and then reinstalled and has been working ever since (although the PVP freeze issue hasn't been resolved). All progress and milestones re-appeared after the deletion/reinstalation.
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    I had the same issue. I uninstalled and then reinstalled and has been working ever since (although the PVP freeze issue hasn't been resolved). All progress and milestones re-appeared after the deletion/reinstalation.

It would be more helpful if you could elaborate on the step-by-step process of 'deletion/re-installation' or provide a link to those instructions, so people can get the same positive result as you did. I would start with which device and OS you're working with.

We wouldn't want to mislead our fellow competitors to have to start from scratch. ;)
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Not sure if 106000 is the same type of error as 116000, but you can add me to the 116000 error list (just happened). The error occurred right after I got a continuous loading screen for the campaign section; after having to manually restart the game the 116000 occurred and continued to lock me out of all parts of the game for about 45 minutes. I'm logged back into the game now, am still able to access PVP, but campaign section still has the continuous loading screen issue; no access to campaign.

Hopefully both are just temporary server maintenance issues versus the stated "Network Error has occurred. Check your internet connection and try again." - Internet is the same as I'm using to post this. Manually restarted device, and game, multiple times with the same result.

UPDATE: I stopped receiving error code 116000 after another 45 minutes or so, both in general and while trying to access the campaign section.
    iPhone 4, usually.
    hi all
    i havent been able to play the game after the latest update,its showing the error 106000,please advice what i should do,i have contacted the customer and no reply from them also,i am using iphone5s and the os is 8.1.2.i really liked this game i have spent almost 500 gold,would love to play the game again.thanks
  • Bigbadjohn007Bigbadjohn007 Registered Users 5 Posts
    You need people power then the game company will listen if lots of people are going to leave.
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Hello,

Can I get the in game names of all of you that are getting the 106000 error. Thank you in advance.
    Hi
    my screen name is iamready!i am still having the error 106000!almost one week i haven't been able to play at all,thanks