transfer game to my tablet

chefdavechefdave Registered Users 13 Posts
No help from glu here so maybe someone else...?

I'd like to play my well established game on my new tablet. I've been playing for a few months and have spent some $$$ but need help finding how to.

Comments

• David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    chefdave wrote: »
    No help from glu here so maybe someone else...?

I'd like to play my well established game on my new tablet. I've been playing for a few months and have spent some $$$ but need help finding how to.

I'm assuming from your "no help from glue here" means you've already read the thread "What is the best path for "changing devices"?" in the Info Desk, customer care, section of the forum. I would look at that first if you haven't already. (click on forum, click on customer care, the thread is the 4th thread down.)
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • chefdavechefdave Registered Users 13 Posts
    David T wrote: »
    I'm assuming from your "no help from glue here" means you've already read the thread "What is the best path for "changing devices"?" in the Info Desk, customer care, section of the forum. I would look at that first if you haven't already. (click on forum, click on customer care, the thread is the 4th thread down.)

Thanks for your reply! Yes, read that. All my apps downloaded to be tablet but the game did not. I logged in as per instructions but it just began a new game.
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    chefdave wrote: »
    Thanks for your reply! Yes, read that. All my apps downloaded to be tablet but the game did not. I logged in as per instructions but it just began a new game.

I'm assuming you're using an Android tablet? If so, I'm not going to be much help because I only use Apple devices for games. Although the post "Problem with PVP" is different, the solution might end up being the same; hopefully an experienced Android user chimes in with the solution for both of you. If you know where to find the data base file, I would use a manual file transfer approach; as that does work using the iExployer program for Apple devices.

I wouldn't expect GLU customer care to get into this issue with you too much, as they are a game software developer, and probably don't like to poke their heads into device hardware: even if it's resolving a GLU software issue. But it won't hurt to ask them.

Good luck. If you do find a solution I'm sure other Android users would appreciate an updated post with the solution.
    iPhone 4, usually.