Pvp ended,how was it?

IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
Thanks a lot for the glu team for fixing the errors,i had a winning streak of 170 and i got rank#306,i have only spent 20 gold in the last minute to get ahead in the ranking,i loved the last pvp,hope you all had a blast,felt sorry for Zo2a because he lost all the ranks!anyway take care all dear friends :D:D:D

Comments

• YmiePJYmiePJ Registered Users 26 Posts
    I've improved a bit. From 1000 plus in ranking to 400 plus. Looking forward for a better position in coming challenge. With lower attacking power and lesser time on the games I think is ok.
  • coolH2O73coolH2O73 Registered Users 14 Posts
    Iamready wrote: »
    Thanks a lot for the glu team for fixing the errors,i had a winning streak of 170 and i got rank#306,i have only spent 20 gold in the last minute to get ahead in the ranking,i loved the last pvp,hope you all had a blast,felt sorry for Zo2a because he lost all the ranks!anyway take care all dear friends :D:D:D

I had a great time. Had a win streak of 220, and got as high as 29th in the ranking by Saturday morning. Would've kept going, but realized I did not need another Lance sniper rifle and the next one up was unattainable without spending another fifty bucks. So, I figured I'd let everyone have a free-for-all with my diamonds...lol! But, overall, I had a blast. Hope everyone had fun ��