Options

PVP Crash Log

BrendanFBrendanF Registered Users 80 Posts
I'm going to post here every time I lose energy, diamonds and winning streaks in PVP because the game crashed. Join me.

Just now against IG......

Android Tablet
Prev13

Comments

• Options
    Dj33transamDj33transam Banned Users 72 Posts
    BrendanF wrote: »
    I'm going to post here every time I lose energy, diamonds and winning streaks in PVP because the game crashed. Join me.

Just now against IG......

I'm not having PVP crashes but everything that will load takes forever. It took me at least 100 times over re loading and to keep hitting retry not enough space delete apps when I have over 6gb of free data left to load the 6.5 tesla rifle and hundreds more to load the heavy gun and tesla regions!!! It takes 10 times longer to load pvp matches and I can't view 75% of the new guns or even what the prize guns are for this weekends pvp tournament!!!! It's not anyone's devices its glu and they owe everyone of us that have had this problems on the free gold that won't load and the diamonds its costing us. So everyone take screen shots of your problems and send them to customer care with a message describing what the issue!!!
  • Options
    just crashed against Heads....... Game didn't even start, 14 game winning streak gone. Game is definitely slower as well.
  • Options
    pap39503pap39503 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Yes, multiple crashes In PVP, consistent and constant. However, will the admin replace losses for an issue I am sure is from Their Server In PVP?
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    First, sorry, that is extremely frustrating; believe me I know.

Are you playing on Android, Apple, something else?

The reason I ask is that I use an iPhone (iOS 7), and have had the same PVP crashing issues you've had for the last month or so; but this is the first week that I haven't had a crash (knock on plastic). So I'm wondering if GLU fixed Apple/iOS 7 issue and not yours, or if they switched resources for different types of devices???
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    David T wrote: »
    First, sorry, that is extremely frustrating; believe me I know.

Are you playing on Android, Apple, something else?

The reason I ask is that I use an iPhone (iOS 7), and have had the same PVP crashing issues you've had for the last month or so; but this is the first week that I haven't had a crash (knock on plastic). So I'm wondering if GLU fixed Apple/iOS 7 issue and not yours, or if they switched resources for different types of devices???
    I use a Tegre Note 7 with the android system. Last crash was against Blaq.... today, couldn't shoot, everything else was working fine.
  • Options
    TurkeyBoyTurkeyBoy Registered Users 19 Posts
    I play on Apple ipad iso8 and for the last PVP I have no crash, but do have out of memory problem.
  • Options
    This has to be the best one yet, the opponent (Arg...)is a crumpled heap in the corner (game over) and just then the game crashes! It's given as a loss for me of course, 9 game winning streak etc................
  • Options
    TvolanskyTvolansky Registered Users 3 Posts
    BrendanF wrote: »
    just crashed against Heads....... Game didn't even start, 14 game winning streak gone. Game is definitely slower as well.

Hi Brenden, Just crashed 2x in a row. Cost me 750 diamonds, 2 energy, loss of win streak, loss of approx 3,000 diamonds from what would have been definite match wins. Campaign matches are a real joke. Crash on loading. I have done everything suggested to try to prevent crashing so I am convinced it is GLU problem. Very frustrating.
  • Options
    IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
    i did not have any crash in the last 2 pvp,game is doing great,only thing is the memory problem,really frustrated about every time loading the region and guns
  • Options
    crashed against gund....
  • Options
    LoosemanLooseman Registered Users 86 Posts
    iPhone 5s , running 7.1.2, 400+ pvp's and counting with no glitch/crash .

I do have the problems loading the new campaign and what not.

I did have to wipe my phone and reload frm the cloud, after that my first 2 PVP matches crashed , but hasn't happened since.
    Ya ought ta know better than to mess with another mans hat
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    To anyone posting on this game crash issue, I would include what device (Samsung, iPad, etc.) and OS (Android, Apple, etc.) you are using. As "Looseman" just did.

I don't think the GLU Admin/moderators work on the weekends, but they usually write back on Monday's. And/Or you can report these directly to customer care, if you haven't already.

As a fellow player that has had to deal with the crashing issues for months, I hope these issues get cleared up faster than ASAP, so everyone can get back to playing the game as it was designed and intended to play.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    been hit twice today even though I've been online all the time, cent.. and billy... got me.

And another problem has raised it's ugly head again. Collected diamonds are not being added to the total in the vault.
  • Options
    just crashed against LEE...
  • Options
    Zelda cowsZelda cows Registered Users 10 Posts
    During the course of the PVP crashed 3 times. First 2 were into game and everything just stalled and then timed out could see the game killing me but couldn't do anything. The third time was 4.5 hours before the end and I had just bought 3 energy to try to add a few points to my 37 position. This time took forever to load and as soon as I tapped to switch guns my nexus completely crashed and reset. Of course all this cost me a gun as I finished 52. At first I thought it was after going into the campaign and doing something but the last one was just playing. Playing on Nexis 7 original version with latest software update and the 1.2.1 version of the game . Just updated to 1.2.2 but wont be playing much next few weeks as I'm off to Asia today.
  • Options
    IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
    Zelda cows wrote: »
    During the course of the PVP crashed 3 times. First 2 were into game and everything just stalled and then timed out could see the game killing me but couldn't do anything. The third time was 4.5 hours before the end and I had just bought 3 energy to try to add a few points to my 37 position. This time took forever to load and as soon as I tapped to switch guns my nexus completely crashed and reset. Of course all this cost me a gun as I finished 52. At first I thought it was after going into the campaign and doing something but the last one was just playing. Playing on Nexis 7 original version with latest software update and the 1.2.1 version of the game . Just updated to 1.2.2 but wont be playing much next few weeks as I'm off to Asia today.

i didn't had a single crash in the last pvp,so sorry about all your game crash,hope everything will be fixed in the next update anyway have a safe journey,where are you flying to in Asia?
  • Options
    just had my first crash of this pvp event, clock ran down against Jacky after the directional arrows disappeared. 9 game winning streak etc...............

just crashed again after about 3 seconds into a game against HE6YUU, had to restart. In the meantime as I was no longer online Centurion hit me for over 3,000 diamonds.......
  • Options
    pap39503pap39503 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I am using the latest Kendle Fire, have top of the line net gear dsl...no problems with crashes save for PVP. Therefore, the threads of the problems being at fault of the player's equipment similar to me is bull carp! Nothing more irritating than losing a 30 plus streak. Can they fix this obvious issue during PVP? I also play the Deer Hunter from the same folks that created this one with NO Issues....so how is it player issues of equipment?
  • Options
    just crashed against Northernpete. Controls were very sluggish from the beginning until they stopped responding altogether, couldn't move or shoot, Pete just put me out of my misery.....
  • Options
    against Mane, blown all defenses away, just had to finish him off and the game crashes. Put down as a loss for me, the worst thing is the 12 game winning streak ends here.........
  • Options
    Just lost to Neo and Ozie because I couldn't control my shooter, just very erratic movements. Couldn't take aim or shoot obviously. So I got hammered by these guys.

Android tablet
  • Options
    Just now against Cheng102714, my final bullet has just hit him winning the game. Game freezes and then shuts down, and is of course counted as a loss for me.
  • Options
    Just had my first crash of this event against 150679. Game started like in slow motion then just froze. Starting from scratch with the winning streak as usual.
  • Options
    Dj33transamDj33transam Banned Users 72 Posts
    I've been lucky today. The game has froze after it says I won and then click to submit my comment and bam locks on that screen. Probably 3 times today but they still counted towards my win streak I did collect the diamonds!!! iPhone 6 IOS 8 up to date.
  • Options
    qmt327qmt327 Registered Users 2 Posts
    The same thing just happened to me 40 game win streak gone. Player wouldn't move enemy continue to shoot at me as clock continue to run.
  • Options
    BRITAXBRITAX Registered Users 2 Posts
    Just crashed on me during PVP. it killed my 40ish winning streak. No happy! Android device
  • Options
    babyteacherbabyteacher Registered Users 53 Posts
    Crash in 600 and 100 steak T_T
  • Options
    ddd33ddd33 Registered Users 35 Posts
    Crashed (Samsung Note 8)last night with 20+ win streak. I always seem to crash after accepting challenge and then it just spins with back-up scene showing. If I don't finally give up and restart my Samsung, by the time I do I have been logged off and my base has been hit. That"s a whole different issue as it will almost always happen when I am close to another upgrade and have a lot of diamonds in my base and then I will get hit for 2500-4500 diamonds on each successful attempt while I rarely get a chance at more than 1000 or so.
  • Options
    xsgt1xsgt1 Registered Users 41 Posts
    This has happened so many times, I have lost count !!! Welcome to the crowd of frustrated !!!
  • Options
    was hit by Clark and Dopa even though I was online. They got around 2,500 diamonds each. Just seconds after I pick Clark for a revenge attack the game crashes. Put down as a loss. Winning streak gone, energy gone. The usual.

Android tablet.