VIP event

IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
I am just asking a question for all my fellow palyers
How many of you will spend gold in the latest Vip event?
we have just finished PVP and spend some of our precious gold for energy or guns or something else,glu should have combined the pvp and vip event together like previous tournaments! i just want to know what others think about this,thanks and take care

Comments

• Zo2aZo2a Registered Users 34 Posts
    Iamready wrote: »
    I am just asking a question for all my fellow palyers
    How many of you will spend gold in the latest Vip event?
    we have just finished PVP and spend some of our precious gold for energy or guns or something else,glu should have combined the pvp and vip event together like previous tournaments! i just want to know what others think about this,thanks and take care

Yea thats right they must launch both event together in same time they just want earn more money
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    In short, when you spend 4500 gold to gain the top VIP weapon, you end up with a bunch of less powerful weapons that you won't end up using, because you have already bought 3 of the top in-store weapons for 1200/1500 gold each.

2 things were different and they kind of balance out:
    1. There was at least 4 sales on weapons (1 sale per weapon category) - last week there was only 1 weapon sale.
    2. The VIP wasn't running with the PVP tournament.

4 ways to get new weapons; Store, Campaign Trials, PVP tournaments, and VIP.

Store: Most direct way to get a specific weapon and you buy the highest powered weapon in the category you want.

Campaign Trial: Specific weapon category with a specific weapon that offers you a sale to buy it.

PVP: Tier system of 3 different weapons in the same category.

VIP rewards you multiple weapons in different categories, but you usually end up only using the last weapon you are rewarded, because it's the most powerful.

There probably wasn't many people spending 4500 gold for a top VIP weapon; when they could just go to the store and buy something similar for 1200/1500 gold. So by dividing PVP rewards from VIP rewards, it's just extending a time clock sale to buy more weapons that aren't offered in the store.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
    David T wrote: »
    In short, when you spend 4500 gold to gain the top VIP weapon, you end up with a bunch of less powerful weapons that you won't end up using, because you have already bought 3 of the top in-store weapons for 1200/1500 gold each.

2 things were different and they kind of balance out:
    1. There was at least 4 sales on weapons (1 sale per weapon category) - last week there was only 1 weapon sale.
    2. The VIP wasn't running with the PVP tournament.

4 ways to get new weapons; Store, Campaign Trials, PVP tournaments, and VIP.

Store: Most direct way to get a specific weapon and you buy the highest powered weapon in the category you want.

Campaign Trial: Specific weapon category with a specific weapon that offers you a sale to buy it.

PVP: Tier system of 3 different weapons in the same category.

VIP rewards you multiple weapons in different categories, but you usually end up only using the last weapon you are rewarded, because it's the most powerful.

There probably wasn't many people spending 4500 gold for a top VIP weapon; when they could just go to the store and buy something similar for 1200/1500 gold. So by dividing PVP rewards from VIP rewards, it's just extending a time clock sale to buy more weapons that aren't offered in the store.
    if the vip and pvp are together if we are spending gold for energy or equipment we will get some reward for spending the gold,while if the vip event is only available people may not be interested in spending gold for the under powered weapons,i think glu has more chance of people spending gold if both the events are together,just my thought