Options

Disconnect from GameCenter, attacked while signed on to the game ???

David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
I'm getting these quick messages about resigning into "GameCenter" that goes away, and I can still play the game like I wasn't disconnected from GLU or Gamecenter. I don't have to resign into GameCenter. I don't have to restart the game. Other than the quick sign in to GameCenter message, there isn't any indication I've been disconnected from anything.

But I do have two registered 'defense lost' entries in my social log an hour ago, which happened while I was still signed on to the game, and two players are happily sharing 13000 diamonds.

GLU: Have you been working with GameCenter today? Change something?

Apple iphone; iOS 7
iPhone 4, usually.

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    David T wrote: »
    I'm getting these quick messages about resigning into "GameCenter" that goes away, and I can still play the game like I wasn't disconnected from GLU or Gamecenter. I don't have to resign into GameCenter. I don't have to restart the game. Other than the quick sign in to GameCenter message, there isn't any indication I've been disconnected from anything.

But I do have two registered 'defense lost' entries in my social log an hour ago, which happened while I was still signed on to the game, and two players are happily sharing 13000 diamonds.

GLU: Have you been working with GameCenter today? Change something?

Apple iphone; iOS 7

Nope- no GameCenter stuff that I know of.
  • Options
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Nope- no GameCenter stuff that I know of.

Are we supposed to be attacked while signed on to the game?
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    CokeCoke Registered Users 18 Posts
    I posted on this on different topic. It started with the release of the heavy and tesla mission that's messed up about 45 minutes ago. Happened to me too attacked while in pvp and dropping pvp fights 3 of 4 since that small download
  • Options
    Coke wrote: »
    I posted on this on different topic. It started with the release of the heavy and tesla mission that's messed up about 45 minutes ago. Happened to me too attacked while in pvp and dropping pvp fights 3 of 4 since that small download

I wonder if that little update kicked everyone out of the game without them noticing. The game has been much quicker animation than usual for the last hour or so.
    iPhone 4, usually.