Question, how do I send a PM? Thanks

rastafarirastafari Registered Users 78 Posts
Yeh, I'm a noob, tried but it's not that intuitive.

Comments

• David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    rastafari wrote: »
    Click on "Notifications" (located next to your login name); Then click on "inbox". On the left you will see "Send New Message".
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • rastafarirastafari Registered Users 78 Posts
    Alright I also blind cuz I cannot see a "notificatios" anywhere, I clicked on my login name , which opens a basic info option box but nothing as you described, I am Android 4.4. Ive logged out and in but I,see no note option.
    Thanks
  • JsnfreeJsnfree Registered Users 28 Posts
    You need to be on full site, not mobile view.
  • IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts

click on the players name and it will open their profile,there you can see private message or pm,hope you can find it
    Jsnfree wrote: »
    You need to be on full site, not mobile view.

So let me understand this I'm playing a game on a mobile device , but to get full acess in the forums
    I have to be on a PC. That does not sound right at all.
  • JsnfreeJsnfree Registered Users 28 Posts
    So let me understand this I'm playing a game on a mobile device , but to get full acess in the forums
    I have to be on a PC. That does not sound right at all.

You can access it from your mobile device, just make sure you are not viewing in "mobile view"... Go to full site. Usually if you are in mobile view, you will see an "M" in the beginning of the address bar. Mobile view does not always give you all of the options. The forum is a website, not an app like the game.
    Jsnfree wrote: »
    You can access it from your mobile device, just make sure you are not viewing in "mobile view"... Go to full site. Usually if you are in mobile view, you will see an "M" in the beginning of the address bar. Mobile view does not always give you all of the options. The forum is a website, not an app like the game.

Thanks all for the how to