Screwed over

HowitzerHowitzer Registered Users 1 Posts
Hi All, is anyone else getting screwed out of promised Free gold for watching videos. I reached out to owners of this game three to four times, and they keep giving me the same lame excuse that it's handled by the people that put the videos on here, my response was its your game you should be contacting them and getting my (now it's up to 23 gold bars) to date still NO Gold ....Man this is ****ing me off😡

Comments

• TvolanskyTvolansky Registered Users 3 Posts
    Good luck with that! They owe me over 150 gold for watching videos. Only got paid 31. Emailed them and I never got an answer, never got the gold. now if I watch more than 3 videos, only get paid for 1 or 2 at best.
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    There is a limit to how many offers you can do. Unfortunately, they let you continue watching even though they aren't paying out. I'd recommend stopping and coming back at a later time to see if they are paying out again.
  • bysbys Registered Users 165 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    There is a limit to how many offers you can do. Unfortunately, they let you continue watching even though they aren't paying out. I'd recommend stopping and coming back at a later time to see if they are paying out again.

Well, that is not ok GLU! If you don't have control over the in-game-offers then it should not be in the game. if a video is possible to watch then gold SHOULD be paid out! No exception. It is up to GLU to have control over the game offers!! It is really bad customer service to just say that you are sorry but you have no idea what happens with the in-game-offers. How the hell did you choose the cheating companies? GLU has somehow given them access to in-game-offers, so GLU is responsible towards your customers and the cheating companies are responsible to their agreement/contract with GLU!

If the company is not paying out what is promised you should ban them from showing in-game offers!
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!
  • JohnnoJohnno Registered Users 10 Posts
    I am owed almost 500 gold through watching videos and giving bank details from 6 weeks ago. Joke? No, just bad customer service.