Content Update!

13Next

Comments

• NoobieNoobie Registered Users 163 Posts
    Jedileba wrote: »
    I received 500 diamonds for my destroyed drone the very first time I was attacked, but nothing since then. Are we receiving them but not being notified?

It happened to me a couple of times already. I believe you get compensated for your lost drone if your defense holds up when you're attacked. However, you get zilch for your lost drone if your defense doesn't hold up.
  • DvdrysDvdrys Registered Users 7 Posts
    I still have problems when I use my short range gun. I can't play a campaign, and when I use it to avenge a player it kicks me out if the game and tells me I lost the attack. The update didn't fix my issue. Also, I was awarded 5k diamonds, but never received them. Please help!
    Handles wrote: »
    The new v2.0 update is coming out tonight and we wanted to let you in on some of what is in the update:

New base defender: Drones!

·Drones are new consumable items that come in two types; Machine Gun and Rocket Launcher
    ·Collect drone parts from playing PVP to assemble drones to defend your base. Higher rarity drones have higher stats
    ·When your base is attacked a Drone consumable will be used automatically in the defense of your base
    ·Win or lose, using a Drone in defense gives you an amount of Diamonds. Higher rarity drones reward higher Diamonds

Change to event prizing!

·Obtain weapon parts from events to build new guns
    ·The top two ranking tiers of the weekend’s pvp event have been expanded to allow more winners of the 1[SIZE=-1]st and 2[SIZE=-1]nd[/SIZE] place guns[/SIZE]
    ·Ranking tiers 3-7 will win parts of the 2[SIZE=-1]nd place gun that can be completed in the bracketed leaderboard[/SIZE]

New PVP Event: Bracketed Leaderboards!

·Following the weekend PvP event, we will run daily bracketed mini pvp events that will be based on your placement in the weekend’s event
    ·Runs Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. 3 chances to win!
    ·Each bracket will be made of 30 players
    ·Players that made at least 8.5k AP will battle in the Gold bracket to win an exclusive weapon
    ·Players that made at least 2.5k AP will battle in the Silver bracket to win weapon parts to assemble weapons from the PvP event
    ·Players that made at least 100 AP will battle in the Bronze bracket to win either weapon parts or rare drone parts

Handles,

Hi. I was just reading through the forum and going through the v2.0 update. It says that:

* Win or lose, using a Drone in defense gives you an amount of Diamonds. Higher rarity drones reward higher Diamonds

Can you please clarify that for us? Thanks....
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Noobie wrote: »
    Handles,

Hi. I was just reading through the forum and going through the v2.0 update. It says that:

* Win or lose, using a Drone in defense gives you an amount of Diamonds. Higher rarity drones reward higher Diamonds

Can you please clarify that for us? Thanks....

What do you need cleared up?
  • YmiePJYmiePJ Registered Users 26 Posts
    Me too didn't get u man!!!
  • arnmanarnman Registered Users 180 Posts
    I have not seen anything new with last night's update either. Glu, when r u going 2 let us get past level 70? I mean really, how hard is it 2 keep that going? Also, it seems as though the game is freezing more now afterbthis update as i have been online on all day but yet have been attacked about 5-6x already. This is ridiculous!
    This is getting out of hand now...game froze again and i was attacked 2 more times...come on Glu!
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    arnman wrote: »
    This is getting out of hand now...game froze again and i was attacked 2 more times...come on Glu!

I've been playing all morning with no issues.

What's your:

In-game name:
    Device used to play:
    OS Version:

When are you getting these game freezes?
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    "Win or lose, using a Drone in defense gives you an amount of Diamonds" is inaccurate.

We only receive a drone diamond reward when our defense wins versus the attacker and do not get diamonds for our drone when our defense is lost against the attacker.
    iPhone 4, usually.
    Dvdrys wrote: »
    I still have problems when I use my short range gun. I can't play a campaign, and when I use it to avenge a player it kicks me out if the game and tells me I lost the attack. The update didn't fix my issue. Also, I was awarded 5k diamonds, but never received them. Please help!

When can I expect this glitch to get fixed? I can't advance in the game. I'mu stuck...
    Hi handles, can you please help?! I can't use my shirt range gun. Every time I use it, it kicks me out of the game and I can't play. I can't advance at all nor I can play PVP. I'm stuck.

I just wanted to know whether or not we are supposed to be compensated for a lost drone during a defense - whether or not it was successful. It says win or lose. However, I was only been complensated during a successful defense but in which I lost a drone.
    When can I expect this glitch to get fixed? I can't advance in the game. I'mu stuck...
    This doesn't "fix" the issue you're having, but have you tried all of the available Assault Rifles and Heavy guns you have?
    iPhone 4, usually.
    Ingame name is arnman, device is a Samsung Galaxy S5, and os is Android 5.0. Game freeze was occurring almost all day ystrdy. it hasnt really been an issue until the update the other night.
  • perper Registered Users 7 Posts
    I just got a in game msg that game need to restart for update and cost me my wining strike coz this msg apears just after i win pvp match ****!!!!!!!!!!
    And there is no update!!! Omg glu i hate u!!!
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Happened to me last week, just before the vault blows up. I'm sure quite a few experience this too. Luckily it just happened now before I found a target.

You'd think GLU could code the update to happen either before you search for a target, or after finishing that battle?

Also, a message might be nice, like bug fix, New Sale item, or something to tell you the obvious instead of nothing's really different. Brazil is no longer New!
    David T wrote: »
    This doesn't "fix" the issue you're having, but have you tried all of the available Assault Rifles and Heavy guns you have?
    Yes I have. And it doesn't work. Only my long range riffle work. So, when I try to advance using the short range/heavy guns, I cant. It's been 2 weeks now, and I can't pass levels.
    Yes I have. And it doesn't work. Only my long range riffle work. So, when I try to advance using the short range/heavy guns, I cant. It's been 2 weeks now, and I can't pass levels.
    If you're able to sign on to the game and you're the only one that this glitch applies to; I don't think Glu will be looking into fixing this glitch for you and you'll probably have to figure it out by yourself.

Do you know how to save the game's database file to your local drive; delete game; re-install game; and retrieve your saved game data?
    iPhone 4, usually.
    If you're able to sign on to the game and you're the only one that this glitch applies to; I don't think Glu will be looking into fixing this glitch for you and you'll probably have to figure it out by yourself.

Do you know how to save the game's database file to your local drive; delete game; re-install game; and retrieve your saved game data?

I don't know how to save the game and reset. How do i do that? Btw, thanks so much for the help.
    I don't know how to save the game and reset. How do i do that? Btw, thanks so much for the help.

Well there are quite a few ways, but Glu doesn't support any of them, so it's still a 'do at your own risk' process. Some people say iTunes/iCloud for Apple devices and there are quite a few Android data backup/retrieval services. I would recommend reading through a few forum posts and do a few Google searches. I've only had to do the back up once to correct the game and the iExployer program fit my particular needs the best.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • VasqiVasqi Registered Users 21 Posts
    I guess we will obtain them in Gold or Silver event !!

Not in silver event.
  • VasqiVasqi Registered Users 21 Posts
    "Win or lose, using a Drone in defense gives you an amount of Diamonds" is inaccurate.

We only receive a drone diamond reward when our defense wins versus the attacker and do not get diamonds for our drone when our defense is lost against the attacker.

iPad 3
    iOS 8.3
    Everytime I loose a drone, I get compensated about 500 diamonds or domething like that (it dossen't happen often - people rarely challenge me when I'm offline due to my base level).
  • Grunto PulouskiGrunto Pulouski Registered Users 21 Posts
    Vasqi wrote: »
    Everytime I loose a drone, I get compensated about 500 diamonds or domething like that...

Are you saying you get compensated for the loss of your Drone, whether you lost the battle OR you won it?

If that's so, then your experience is different than mine (and many other people's)! I only receive "Compensation for Drones lost in battle" when I successfully defend my base!!! (The amount depends on the Drone - better Drones are worth more Diamonds.)

The FAQ/Help section says we should be compensated either way, but that doesn't seem to be happening - at least not in everyone's case but yours.
  • cvo larrycvo larry Registered Users 3 Posts
    Server updates
  • cvo larrycvo larry Registered Users 3 Posts
    Please fix your servers so they quit kicking me off and allowing others to steal my diamonds while I am online. Just lost another 15000 diamonds. I'm really getting tired of playing for hours then loosing it . Give us someplace safe to keep our diamonds so we can work towards upgrades without getting raped and loosing what we work so hard for to get.