Good and bad with GLU

bysbys Registered Users 165 Posts
I'm a player that actually spends real money on this game. Just wanted to share some thoughts on what I think of GLU.

GOOD
- They seem to read and follow this forum quite often and also takes some actions.

- For the times that they reply in this forum they are often much much much faster than the infamous GLU support.

- I really like the drones. Hopefully GLU will listen to player suggestions in some of the posts here. Some were to be able to use multiple drones, and have drones tagging along on pvp attacks etc etc.

- I also like the new coming pvp tournaments, I think they are going to be fun.

BAD

- Raised the level for prizes in tournaments.

- To make the tournament more "fair" I think the time between energy should be lowered to 5 or 10 minutes. But I saw a post doing a quick calculation on the amount of money GLU could/would miss if they lowered the energy time and it won't happen.

- a bit lazy of developers to use the exact same scene for at least two open contracts. What makes it real lazy is that the only thing they have change is the name and look of the person you should kill. They haven't even change where he is standing or where he goes...

- When they take action to fix something it is more common that nothing is communicated to the players. One thing was the glitch (?) for the money award on open contract where one went to $365 in v2.0. Information to users/players is a key thing. They have almost certainly already noticed the error and trying just to sneak it in is a bad call. Instead be open with what is fixed.

- Sending out fixes in the middle of everything. Must be easy to change to forcefully restart the game when the players is on the main screen instead of directly after a pvp making the player to have a lost game instead. And the streak is beginning over just because of a bad programming.

- 5 gold per level up.... Still not fixed and no more info at all from GLU/Handles!
Handles replied in a thread on February 13 "I had informed the dev team about the issue where you continue to gain xp and get sudden level jumps when new caps are made. Hopefully we have a fix for you guys soon."

- GLU Customer service! Not sure I even need to explain but one thing that drives me crazy is their standard replies when they haven't even bothered to read the ticket.

- Releases.... I've been working as a software tester/releaser for 10+ years (yes, I'm old but still like the game) and the problems that GLU got on every release shouldn't be there if the testing was working. I know that everything can't be tested but having the same things coming back on every release would give me more gray hairs. It is NOT acceptable!! At least not to me that is a paying customer.
===============
One BITE at a time!

Comments

• IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
    hi bys
    very well said,even the new update is no fair for the time and money we are spending in this game,feels really sad because i am also loving this game,but glu is just freaking us i guess,i am really disappointed with the new update,instead of the drone update they could have come up with more levels for giving us diamonds and gold,i really feel the drone is ****!i got weapons of power 22080,so one shot in enough,give us the gold we have lost in leveling up glu,it's high time we want our gold back for the lost levels because of your fault
  • FoxofFoxof Registered Users 50 Posts
    Iamready wrote: »
    hi bys
    very well said,even the new update is no fair for the time and money we are spending in this game,feels really sad because i am also loving this game,but glu is just freaking us i guess,i am really disappointed with the new update,instead of the drone update they could have come up with more levels for giving us diamonds and gold,i really feel the drone is ****!i got weapons of power 22080,so one shot in enough,give us the gold we have lost in leveling up glu,it's high time we want our gold back for the lost levels because of your fault

Nope,I think differently. Seems that glu wants to activate newbies' greediness 0nly :)
    The top guy got enough power gun n base. Possible that no more real bucks will be sounded again...right ?
    No matter what, Glu needs some Vietnam pho, Italian pizza and kick the 2 golf ***** :)