League Event

24

Comments

  • FoxofFoxof Junior Member Registered Users 50 Posts
    saturnring wrote: »
    i think it wud be fair if the person who gets the score first stays at top position. it shud be the challenger to get more APs to surpass him and take d first rank

    Dream on ?
  • Harry7040Harry7040 New Member Registered Users 10 Posts
    Re heavy gun parts. I won my Silver PvP round this am and was awarded 20 parts. I already had 36 from previous rounds so it gave me 50+ ;o) it awarded me the heavy weapon and I added it to my equipment. Guess what !!! Its now disappeared ????? Grrrrrrrrrrrr
  • try_againtry_again Senior Member Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    I thought the same thing happened to me, because I didn't equip it right away.

    It will disappear from the Craft section and show up as owned in the Store Heavy Gun section - just hit the equip button to use it!
  • rastafarirastafari Junior Member Registered Users 78 Posts
    If I was to guess I think this weeks gold weapon will be the Scalpel, sniper rifle.
  • Kittipong29Kittipong29 Junior Member Registered Users 84 Posts
    rastafari wrote: »
    If I was to guess I think this weeks gold weapon will be the Scalpel, sniper rifle.

    That was I think so and silver event would be parts of Charybdis Tesla. No idea for bronze as well.

    but I find out something that this Poseidon Tesla is not so attractive those lead players who won the Shamrock two weeks ago. That's good for other player that no need to fight with them for this Tesla, only question is when will parts of Shamrock or Abyss come back for hunt again.'
  • twoloszyntwoloszyn New Member Registered Users 34 Posts
    I think the Gold leagues will get first dibs on guns like the shamrock, abyss, etc. I'm hoping the future silver leagues will be given a chance at these weapons. They appear to be even better than the guns offered in the global events.
  • Mindy82Mindy82 New Member Registered Users 43 Posts
    I have a question. What are the prices for gold league. 1st place, 2-3, 4-6, 7-10. Also, if I got the 35 parts in PvP Tournament and hit 8,500 AP (which will join Gold league). Are the awards in gold league also have the additional parts to mine 35 parts?
    Never been in gold league.
  • bradr752bradr752 Senior Member Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Mindy82 wrote: »
    I have a question. What are the prices for gold league. 1st place, 2-3, 4-6, 7-10. Also, if I got the 35 parts in PvP Tournament and hit 8,500 AP (which will join Gold league). Are the awards in gold league also have the additional parts to mine 35 parts?
    Never been in gold league.

    The Gold League is playing for a higher value weapon, so you probably with get points for a different, more powerful, weapon. Players may want to consider remaining in the same league while the build up their "orphan" weapons.

    It would be great if they would post next week's prizes before the weekend tournament so you could decide what league you wanted to shoot for.
  • Kittipong29Kittipong29 Junior Member Registered Users 84 Posts
    Mindy82 wrote: »
    I have a question. What are the prices for gold league. 1st place, 2-3, 4-6, 7-10. Also, if I got the 35 parts in PvP Tournament and hit 8,500 AP (which will join Gold league). Are the awards in gold league also have the additional parts to mine 35 parts?
    Never been in gold league.

    No you won't get parts of Charybdis from Gold league for sure. As Bradr752 said, they always put high value gun for hunt in Gold league for hunt.

    This problem will happen with player who get position from 31-90 that get parts of second weapon then go for Gold league then has no chance to fight with top players who spend at least 4,000 Gold to get Gold league weapon like previous weeks. Then you may get only few parts of Shamrock and Abbyss which don't know when they come back for hunt again. Also what's to do with 35 parts of second grade weapon that obtained from weekend tournaments.
  • Mindy82Mindy82 New Member Registered Users 43 Posts
    No you won't get parts of Charybdis from Gold league for sure. As Bradr752 said, they always put high value gun for hunt in Gold league for hunt.

    This problem will happen with player who get position from 31-90 that get parts of second weapon then go for Gold league then has no chance to fight with top players who spend at least 4,000 Gold to get Gold league weapon like previous weeks. Then you may get only few parts of Shamrock and Abbyss which don't know when they come back for hunt again. Also what's to do with 35 parts of second grade weapon that obtained from weekend tournaments.

    Thanks for the information. I tried hard for the 35 parts award, and luckily I stopped at 8,000 AP. Otherwise, I will throw away my hard effort.
  • bradr752bradr752 Senior Member Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    No you won't get parts of Charybdis from Gold league for sure. As Bradr752 said, they always put high value gun for hunt in Gold league for hunt.

    This problem will happen with player who get position from 31-90 that get parts of second weapon then go for Gold league then has no chance to fight with top players who spend at least 4,000 Gold to get Gold league weapon like previous weeks. Then you may get only few parts of Shamrock and Abbyss which don't know when they come back for hunt again. Also what's to do with 35 parts of second grade weapon that obtained from weekend tournaments.

    Wierdly, the Gold League is playing for a new heavy gun this week, the Cross, Max Damage 44096. This is a a lower rated heavy gun than the Abbyss, Max damage 47946 that was the prize last week. This means that my parts awarded last week are worthless. If the game designers are not going to allow multiple chances to add parts for a particular weapon, there is no reason to compete in the League tournaments. This is particularly true in the Gold league, where there has only been one gun won every week so far.
  • deadeyefreddeadeyefred New Member Registered Users 7 Posts
    Can someone explain to me how a player can go from 16 AP points to 56 AP points in less than an hour? Megadeath somehow figured out a way to do it.....
  • deadeyefreddeadeyefred New Member Registered Users 7 Posts
    Add "Megadeath" to that list.... went from 16 AP points to 56 AP points in less that an hour....
    I keep reading where the moderators of the game do nothing about this stuff, what do we expect from a bunch of Russians?
  • bradr752bradr752 Senior Member Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Add "Megadeath" to that list.... went from 16 AP points to 56 AP points in less that an hour....
    I keep reading where the moderators of the game do nothing about this stuff, what do we expect from a bunch of Russians?

    A good player, well armed should be able to win 50+ battles per hour, for 100 AP per hour. Look at the All time leader board when the big guys are playing at tournament level. They will do 100 AP and 1000+ tournament points hour after hour.

    I don't see a problem here.
  • Kittipong29Kittipong29 Junior Member Registered Users 84 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    Weirdly, the Gold League is playing for a new heavy gun this week, the Cross, Max Damage 44096. This is a a lower rated heavy gun than the Abbyss, Max damage 47946 that was the prize last week. This means that my parts awarded last week are worthless. If the game designers are not going to allow multiple chances to add parts for a particular weapon, there is no reason to compete in the League tournaments. This is particularly true in the Gold league, where there has only been one gun won every week so far.

    I think that's problem with many gold league players that got parts of Shamrock and Abbyss like myself.

    I also have parts of Atlas and Marble which could not craft at all.

    Only two or three person can win Gold league weapon which is not fair if they won't come back for hunt again.

    Why we bother to play in Gold league to fight with players who can spend 4,000-5,000 gold?!!
  • try_againtry_again Senior Member Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Sorry to side track, but what's with the visuals on the Cross - spewing flowers and daises? Really? Maybe it's just how Android shows it. It is psychedelic though, maybe a hippie weapon? :D
  • bradr752bradr752 Senior Member Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    I think that's problem with many gold league players that got parts of Shamrock and Abbyss like myself.

    I also have parts of Atlas and Marble which could not craft at all.

    Only two or three person can win Gold league weapon which is not fair if they won't come back for hunt again.

    Why we bother to play in Gold league to fight with players who can spend 4,000-5,000 gold?!!

    I agree. If there is no mechanism to build weapons from parts over 2 or 3 weeks, then it makes no sense to put money into competing for the parts. I have put a lot of money and time into making it into the Gold League every week and only have a box of parts to show for my effort. I am not going to work for Gold League status until it is clear that it will pay off in more than parts that can't ever be used.
  • NoobieNoobie Experienced Member Registered Users 163 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    I agree. If there is no mechanism to build weapons from parts over 2 or 3 weeks, then it makes no sense to put money into competing for the parts. I have put a lot of money and time into making it into the Gold League every week and only have a box of parts to show for my effort. I am not going to work for Gold League status until it is clear that it will pay off in more than parts that can't ever be used.

    There are advantages into making it to the Gold League. You made it to the Gold League by scoring at least 8500 AP.

    If you played the last Global Event and scored that much, you either got the Poseidon if you placed within the top 10. If not, then you definitely won the Charybdis by placing between 11 and 30. I don't think you would have placed beyond that if you scored at least 8500 AP.

    If you placed outside of 30, that means that you won some parts of Charybdis and then you have to play the mini events to get the remaining parts. It also means that you have to put in additional time to earn the remaining parts. There's always that chance that you will not get the rest of the parts - just like I did a few weeks ago.

    I am just hoping that Glu either let us buy the remaining parts in the store or have another mini events so we get the rest of the parts. I wish I have the time and the gold just like other players. I wish I could just play the Global Event and place in the top 30 so I don't have to worry about playing for the remaining parts.
  • CaptainmidniteCaptainmidnite New Member Registered Users 42 Posts
    I haven't tried for gold league yet, silver league weapons are pretty nice too. And it's easier to get all the parts. Have to strategize, how many parts are you are willing to spend the $$ on to earn in the global. Then when you get to silver league, you know you have 3 tournies to get the rest. Don't need to win, just be consistent and stick to your plan. That's how I got the marble last week, it's how I'm going to get the tesla this week.

    As for old parts from past tournies, I am guessing that these are rotating from tourny to tourny and we will see past parts again.
  • Mindy82Mindy82 New Member Registered Users 43 Posts
    You get to keep the parts in Gold League for how long? In silver league, after 3 mini Tournaments, extra parts or incompleted 50 parts will be loose.
  • kuojunhonkuojunhon New Member Registered Users 30 Posts
    Noobie wrote: »
    There are advantages into making it to the Gold League. You made it to the Gold League by scoring at least 8500 AP.

    If you played the last Global Event and scored that much, you either got the Poseidon if you placed within the top 10. If not, then you definitely won the Charybdis by placing between 11 and 30. I don't think you would have placed beyond that if you scored at least 8500 AP.

    There are 3 platforms of this game, depending on which operation system you're using. Because the players of android are much more than ones of kindle fire or IOS, the android players have to face intense competition. I've scored around 8200 AP in this week event and just ranked 90, and the AP of top 30 had already beyond 17000. Sometimes I do envy players of kindle fire or IOS.
  • David TDavid T Senior Member Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    kuojunhon wrote: »
    I've scored around 8200 AP in this week event and just ranked 90, and the AP of top 30 had already beyond 17000. Sometimes I do envy players of kindle fire or IOS.
    iOS isn't that different from Android most weeks; when it comes to scores. Everyone plays harder for the Tesla (1st place 40K AP), Heavy (35K), AR/Sniper (30K) on average anyway. I did see a drop off in scores this last week though; it's been a while since I saw a 1st place under 25K AP.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • CaptainmidniteCaptainmidnite New Member Registered Users 42 Posts
    I was around 6500 in the world tournie and finished around 130-150 ranking. That's pretty normal score and ranking for me on iOS.
  • try_againtry_again Senior Member Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Have to admit - now I'm embarrassed! Guess it must be Amazon Android makes it so much easier - got ~ 5500 at 23 place, then fell asleep with 3 hours to go and ended up in 28th place in the morning. The Charybdis is pretty sweet! Got the Atlas the week before with an extra day getting the parts. Guessing next week, I'll have a Trebuchet? Started this game the last week of Feb, and will have a Tier 8 base tonight. So far, no actual funds spent, but tons of time and enjoyment.

    One thing this version won't give you is the pushed videos. That can be good for no interruptions, bad for no free gold or equipment.

    I have to give you guys that score so much higher kudos for your dedication and monetary investment!
  • CaptainmidniteCaptainmidnite New Member Registered Users 42 Posts
    try_again wrote: »
    Have to admit - now I'm embarrassed! Guess it must be Amazon Android makes it so much easier - got ~ 5500 at 23 place, then fell asleep with 3 hours to go and ended up in 28th place in the morning. The Charybdis is pretty sweet! Got the Atlas the week before with an extra day getting the parts. Guessing next week, I'll have a Trebuchet? Started this game the last week of Feb, and will have a Tier 8 base tonight. So far, no actual funds spent, but tons of time and enjoyment.

    One thing this version won't give you is the pushed videos. That can be good for no interruptions, bad for no free gold or equipment.

    I have to give you guys that score so much higher kudos for your dedication and monetary investment!

    Wow nice!! Heh makes me want to play on an Amazon android lol. I'm just lucky, I work nights and have enough time I can check into the game every hour or 2 to keep up with my energy regen. Plus I am awake at 3am EST which is when the tournies reset for me.
  • try_againtry_again Senior Member Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    What's the prize in Gold League this week? Is it the usual gold war to win?
  • Kittipong29Kittipong29 Junior Member Registered Users 84 Posts
    I think it should be Styx, but I feel regret for top player whom won it today because new Heavy Bastet today released for this weekend tournament seems so powerful than the Gold Weapon.
  • RichardhitsRichardhits New Member Registered Users 3 Posts
    Wish i'ld have known about this a few weeks ago. Wanted a gun really bad so I paid over $200.00, and invested 16hours a day to make sure I could play constantly and win it. Got to 7th place with under three hours to go only to be knocked into 14th place while I was still in constant play. I was stupid enough to think that a company taking that kind of money had the security measures to not let people be cheated. I ended up with the second place gun, which I had already gotten for spending the gold. 2 of the same guns and out the money, yet customer service has yet to answer how it was possible for 7 people to pass me from so far behind while I was non stop playing. Now I know. A bit of advice for any one who wants to win a weapon you can't buy, know matter how bad you want it and how much you pay you won't get it and this company don't care enough to answer your request as to how that was possible. Thanks for posting about cheaters. As for you cheaters, what is the challenge for you? You didn't get the money I spent.
  • NoobieNoobie Experienced Member Registered Users 163 Posts
    Handles,

    What's going on with the 3rd league tournaments? Are we having it or what? We need parts to be able to craft our weapons.
  • mcjpaydmcjpayd Experienced Member Registered Users 100 Posts
    Noobie wrote: »
    Handles,

    What's going on with the 3rd league tournaments? Are we having it or what? We need parts to be able to craft our weapons.

    Hey glu - wake up!!! where's our 3rd day for the tournament - you did this again on the 3rd day - just like last time with the server maintenance in the middle of the tournament.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.