League Event

124Next

Comments

• unhappyunhappy Registered Users 114 Posts
    Thanks, I had about 27k base, in a week i am just about to upgrade to 64k base. I'm stilll getting 23.3k vaults long and short.

mustn't complain for once..!
  • NK14NK14 Registered Users 300 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    That is when I first noticed it. The supply of soft target 37.2 Vaults has disappeared on the IOS platform, but still is everywhere on Amazon.

The series of 37.2K (Tier 6 mostly) vaults in still uninterrupted for me on my Iphone, Bradr752. I don't know what changed in your ****nal and you struggle coming across them.

LOL I wrote A-R-S-E-N-A-L and it turned into ****nal
    You will go where you look at...
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    NK14 wrote: »
    The series of 37.2K (Tier 6 mostly) vaults in still uninterrupted for me on my Iphone, Bradr752. I don't know what changed in your ****nal and you struggle coming across them.

LOL I wrote A-R-S-E-N-A-L and it turned into ****nal

I always laugh when they sensor that word. Meanwhile, on Global Chat they are spraying the conversation with the F word. Makes no sense at all.
  • NK14NK14 Registered Users 300 Posts
    I always laugh when they sensor that word. Meanwhile, on Global Chat they are spraying the conversation with the F word. Makes no sense at all.

Indeed. There must be a Totenham fan behind this!
    Do you still see less and less of 37.2K vaults?
    You will go where you look at...
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    I just scrolled through at least 30 opponents on IOS and didn't find one 37 K opponent. The good news: Lots of 25 K+ opponents, both long and short.

Still finding easy 37 K targets on Amazon.
  • freddagofreddago Registered Users 39 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    The way I see it, spending the extra GOLD to get those 15 extra parts isn't worth it unless you need to save time in the League Event. I think the GOLD is better spent in the League Event to WIN at least one of them outright and collect the remaining 10 parts over the other 2 days. Of course, the LOST DAY threat ALWAYS hangs over us. SMH

But clearly some adjustments need to be made. Another idea would be to simply allow the use of parts in the GOLD LEAGUE. Another proposal someone mentioned would be to allow us to complete a weapon by purchasing the remaining parts in the store. I also like the idea of giving PARTS some sort of trade in value towards the purchase of a similar weapon of the same class.

If you feel lucky you can always try to win parts for the Mudflow (the tesla we compete for in the silver League now) in the new "Elite Mystery Box" at the store.
  • concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    That is when I first noticed it. The supply of soft target 37.2 Vaults has disappeared on the IOS platform, but still is everywhere on Amazon.

qzmyc4.jpg

Just fought a Long Range battle against a bot that awarded 42.04K on IOS. It looks like that with the new LORDSHIP Tesla weapon that since the base defense has gone up, the payouts are up. The payouts used to be down in the 17K - 25K range.

Right now I am fighting only long range missions. All of the short range missions, still all have lower payouts. But due to the lag problems as well as the underpowered weapons, I am not able to win any short range battles. The problem that I am faced with in the short range battles, is both of my weapons fire as "single shot" weapons. I can actual see each individual shot happen. It take so much time to fight the battle that time runs out before I can finish.
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Yes, the bump in payouts is much better. With the Dominion, I'm 25 to 38K average. Not as steady as it was when I had pages full of 37.2K against tier 9 players, but much more equitable against bots.
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    After reviewing the League Event milestones and listening to feedback from you, the players. The events milestones have changed to make rewards more attainable.

Hope you all enjoy and have a great day!

Is there absolutely anyway to revisit this ancient issue? I'm afraid it appears to only affect Google Android, so it may be a non-starter ... thanks anyway and looking forward to your response.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • mcjpaydmcjpayd Registered Users 100 Posts
    No Bronze league day 3 for IOS????
  • BigjoosBigjoos Registered Users 11 Posts
    Yeah same here, no event started, going to leave us all short of parts if this don't start shortly - probably screwed up everyone's chances also, should have began this morning so whats the story ?
  • Smiley99Smiley99 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Kindle Fire HD
    SN: Anastacie

I didnt recieve any parts from the league event. Can u fix this please?
      Contract Killer: Sniper - ANASTACIE
    1. DueradDuerad Registered Users 20 Posts
      I'm playing myself right now in league so the good news is I only have to play once to be rank 1 the bad news is the prize is nothing I've been stuck for two weeks now can't move through levels cent upgrade I'm loosing interest and am disappointed I spent money in this game
    2. DueradDuerad Registered Users 20 Posts
      BTW looking back I haven't seen a comment by Handles since March is anyone even reading these ?
    3. faazafaaza Registered Users 4 Posts
      Why can't event today must be stopped?!