Options

Is this tournament one day shorter than normal?

2Next

Comments

• Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Slightly off of the thread topic; I purposely stopped playing the Global event after reaching the 104 win streak, score of 2510(Silver League), and placed #2040 on iOS.

Did anyone stop playing the global event after reaching 8500 AP? What place did you end up with?
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    Smokinjoe44Smokinjoe44 Registered Users 123 Posts
    David not sure which server your on but I played way past your score about to 3120 or around there and finished only high enough to get 10 parts for my efforts. Don't remember my finish place but it sucked that's for sure
  • Options
    StageofHistoryStageofHistory Registered Users 18 Posts
    I past 7500 AP, which was good for 75th-ish place and 35 parts... This week forced me to play a lot harder and spend way more Gold than I'm used to in order to place <90... People really want that Lv9.5 Heavy!
  • Options
    RMorr50912RMorr50912 Registered Users 79 Posts
    I played until I had a 200+ win streak and a little over 5000 AP. I ended up around 150 and got 20 parts. Now I've gotta try and get the rest. I'm in iOS league too.
  • Options
    NoobieNoobie Registered Users 163 Posts
    I played almost all the way through. My win streak went to about 285 but I can't seem to break close to rank 90. As the song goes, "No when to fold them!" And I did...
  • Options
    HalfassedHalfassed Registered Users 35 Posts
    I played to rank 83 because I knew the daily tourneys would be a frenzy because of the heavy weapon.
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    So in the iOS (Apple devices) group, with a 2510 AP score, only placed me at #2040, which means I didn't win any parts. Places 1100-1900 got 5 parts. All I was trying to figure out is how many people played in the tournament, which is about 41,000; and how many people made it into the Silver/Gold League. That's why I was wondering if anyone stopped playing in the iOS division after reaching 8500 AP; and what rank they were so I could figure out how many of the 2040 players were in Silver and how many were in Gold.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    NoobieNoobie Registered Users 163 Posts
    Handles, just wondering what's going on with the Global Event Some (Android) had it for 3 days while others (iOS) had it for 4 days. Is the 3-day Global Event going to be the norm now? Is it just a server glitch? Thanks....
  • Options
    HalfassedHalfassed Registered Users 35 Posts
    I had the 3-day global event. After 3 days of daily tourneys, nothing today. Just regular pvp, so it's the first day off in a couple of months.
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Halfassed wrote: »
    I had the 3-day global event. After 3 days of daily tourneys, nothing today. Just regular pvp, so it's the first day off in a couple of months.

Yes, it probably would have been unfair to give us Amazon guys [I like that term!] an extra day of earning parts for the Mercury.

My guess for tomorrow's Global event: 1-10 for Fenris, 11-30 for Scorcher. Either sniper only worth it to unlock the next unreleased campaign #10. I shutter to even think of a level 10 base. Only money will buy that level.

Like Noobie has asked, wonder if this is the norm, or is this planned to roll out some update that the group will be down for a while today? The Amazon version of this game does lack the pushed videos - both ads and freebies for equipment, energy and gold. This has been the one sorely lacking feature for our group.
  • Options
    BracedogBracedog Registered Users 4 Posts
    I looked at my group today and 50 minutes into the tournament someone already was up to 44 points while the next few places had 8. Kind of jacked up that literally almost before the tournament started it was already over.
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    This was a technical error for the last league events. Next weeks will be back to normal.