Handles, Moderators, etc.

NoobieNoobie Registered Users 163 Posts
You know, it seems like it has been a while since we last heard from Handles and/or anyone from Glu regarding our issues and/or anything. I wonder what is going on.

Comments

• bysbys Registered Users 165 Posts
    Noobie wrote: »
    You know, it seems like it has been a while since we last heard from Handles and/or anyone from Glu regarding our issues and/or anything. I wonder what is going on.

I wonder the same thing. They don't reply to any trouble we are having. They haven't even posted the new things from the latest update... Strange as the in-game-popups tells us to visit the forum for more info. Really strange.

But again, things that Handles has said would be fixed "shortly" is still not fixed.... One thing if the lost gold for the level-up... another thing is the stupid new-content-restart of the game directly after you have won a pvp-game making you lose the pvp game and your streak...

Questions regarding cheaters are still unanswered. Why not come clean on that?

So Handles, why the silence?
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    I think I remember recently he said he came back after being out of a few days, hopefully he's well, or enjoying a vacation.

Remember, this is just a game. With the occasional bug, I'm still enjoying it quite a bit.