I think they given up chasing me..

Taker3681Taker3681 Registered Users 52 Posts
Seriously ive never managed to qualify for silver league as timme's mot always on my side.. But the point gaps making me think my competitions kinda given up on me as this pic shows... I don't use gold and have not used more than 3 backup enery since I begun. Even start the event 3-6 hours after it behind to give challengers a chance before I steamroll past them into my top spot. But they all given up on challenging my booty haha

Il admit I now only fight for the top drones and diamonds an sometimes gold for defence upgrading..
image.jpg

Comments

• ThianrenThianren Registered Users 77 Posts
    OMG!! How could you manage to get that high level and base tiers?? Salute!! Are you using real money for golds?
  • Taker3681Taker3681 Registered Users 52 Posts
    Thianren wrote: »
    OMG!! How could you manage to get that high level and base tiers?? Salute!! Are you using real money for golds?

Thanks dude but I am Definitely not the highest tiered base player on the game.

This games not worth spending real money on...

I click that Red Cross top right of the game as it offers free gold 1 per clip you watch. That averages about 5 free gold per week plus campaign level ups gives you 5 gold each time.

So I use all my gold on upgrading my base defence.. That's how I'm just working threw finishing base tier 6 well with saved up gold an half a ton of diamonds.

Most diamonds I use on upgrading 6 star weapons but when latest weapons both upgraded diamonds all go onto the hellish base tiers cause tiers 7/8 and 9 takes a lot of diamonds to upgrade to all in all from what I've read on here.

So as tiring as it is you need to fight for decent diamond haules or bust out a C card an spend mad dollars to fully upgrade your shizzle.