Options

Attacked while in Forum

arnmanarnman Registered Users 180 Posts
Does anybody else constantly get attacked while they r in this forum? I was just in for a few minutes and lost over 6k in diamonds. This happens ALLLL the time. I like to b a part of the forums but am always worried of how many diamonds I'm going to lose each time. I think it's ridiculous that u apparently get logged out of the game by being involved in an in-game forum....i wonder how many more diamonds i just lost by posting this...

Comments

• Options
    ImreefImreef Registered Users 69 Posts
    This isn't an in game forum. If you open any other app while playing you are considered logged out. At least that's what I've noticed. If you want to keep your diamonds you have to leave the game open & play with it every once in awhile or it considers you inactive & resets.
  • Options
    VasqiVasqi Registered Users 21 Posts
    True enough, but it is ALSO true that, you get attacked more when logged into the forum than you do if you just logg off the gane and do other things. I've also noticed that the losses are greater, when you are logged into the forum.
  • Options
    VasqiVasqi Registered Users 21 Posts
    Vasqi wrote: »
    True enough, but it is ALSO true that, you get attacked more when logged into the forum than you do if you just logg off the gane and do other things. I've also noticed that the losses are greater, when you are logged into the forum.

Case in point: I just checked to discover that I lost $14,000 in only 2 defeats while making the above comment.