69,000 base defense

arnmanarnman Registered Users 180 Posts
Just saw my first couple 69k base defenses...holy cow, they spent some serious money 2 upgrade that quick.

Comments

• try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Will be interesting to hear from the successful attackers! What power weapon and defense did it take?

I'm sure you'd need at least a 10.5x heavy to hit the short attack - much more so if they have a drone!

Wonder if a 9x tesla will be able to take out a long attack?
  • arnmanarnman Registered Users 180 Posts
    try_again wrote: »
    Will be interesting to hear from the successful attackers! What power weapon and defense did it take?

I'm sure you'd need at least a 10.5x heavy to hit the short attack - much more so if they have a drone!

Wonder if a 9x tesla will be able to take out a long attack?

I just beat a 69k base defense with my scalpel and 2 rockets, altho probably wud have only had 2 use 1 rocket, but didnt want 2 risk losing my win streak.
    That's a bold move with a sniper of that power!

I accidently chose one. So used to seeing just the "long" range and amount of diamonds, after hitting the button, I saw the base power and my jaw dropped. Wasn't too bad, I've grown used to not being dead on with the tesla - had to shoot two guys with a full charge. Health was dropping quickly, but won the battle. Has anyone attacked with their assault/heavy and won yet?

Maybe with the 10.5x heavies out for grabs this/next week... Can't believe my Venus is so quickly out classed!
  • Merc316Merc316 Registered Users 103 Posts
    That's a bold move with a sniper of that power!

I accidently chose one. So used to seeing just the "long" range and amount of diamonds, after hitting the button, I saw the base power and my jaw dropped. Wasn't too bad, I've grown used to not being dead on with the tesla - had to shoot two guys with a full charge. Health was dropping quickly, but won the battle. Has anyone attacked with their assault/heavy and won yet?

Maybe with the 10.5x heavies out for grabs this/next week... Can't believe my Venus is so quickly out classed!

I hit one yesterday with the Venus.Someone had hit my base and they were short range mission so since I had upgraded to the 10X base myself I thought why not.
    The barrel of my Venus got red on me a few times and I burned a couple of health kits but I took it down.It was some work I will give it that.
    Very interesting because I have a Venus, too. What's funny is that top weapon was overtaken by the Limbo, then the Styx. Now all of them take a back seat to this round of prizes - Horus & Bastet! Felt king of the heap a month ago... Now it seems like a waste to have maxed it out.

I'm surprised you'd take a 69K short on during a global event. I'd only attempt it during a league event when you can't loose a winning streak.
  • Merc316Merc316 Registered Users 103 Posts
    Very interesting because I have a Venus, too. What's funny is that top weapon was overtaken by the Limbo, then the Styx. Now all of them take a back seat to this round of prizes - Horus & Bastet! Felt king of the heap a month ago... Now it seems like a waste to have maxed it out.

I'm surprised you'd take a 69K short on during a global event. I'd only attempt it during a league event when you can't loose a winning streak.

I myself think it's a waste of time maxing any of those guns out not that I don't do it myself also lol.They get obsolete way to fast.
    I guess my curiosity got the best of me to try the 69K and I had a few spare health kits.When it comes to the streak though I guess I really didn't think about it as I really wanted to take that base down.
    One more heavy to tarnish the Venus - the Pluto is up for sale today for 1k gold, same stats as Venus.

This doesn't beat last weeks store item where there was the Scalpel Elite equal to the grand prize for 450 gold. One humiliation after another.