HANDLES: not enough funds ; math error with the pay with gold

legend_alegend_a Registered Users 63 Posts
to upgrade base 10 you need a lot of diamond up yo 800,000 for one upgrade , if you have half of the amount and you want to complete the balance with gold you get wrong number of gold required (thousands of gold required although the original price is only tens of gold bars ) for example:

your phone or tablet will shut down due to low charge and you have 200,000 diamond (which will be lost of course if you went off line, so you try to use these diamond for base 10 upgrade which is not enough, so you think to complete the missing diamond with gold , but you get very large & not logic numbers of required gold )

base 10 cost of 1st upgrade is 588,000 diamonds or 53 gold bars if i wanted to use my 200,000 which is almsot 34% of required diamonds, i get the message not enough funds earn more diamonds or complete with gold 2,897 which is much more than the original cost 53 gold ,

it should be allowed to pay 200, 000 diamonds +35 gold which will let players use their diamond and pay gold also , which i think is gold for GLU as gold means money !!!
please , try to solve this error

Comments

• LINOMORLINOMOR Registered Users 100 Posts
    Stop spending $$$$ we are on strike! Pass the word!
  • rastafarirastafari Registered Users 78 Posts
    I'm currently maxing base 9, need 174K of 512 in diamonds, got the nonsense amout of 1217 gold to upgrade one level. For that amount I could have maxed my base. Error, I think it Glu, as usual not giving a ****. Let's see if it's ever fixed.
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Noted and bringing this to the dev teams attention.
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Update:

The currency converstion is a known issue. There will be a fix for it coming in the 3.0 game update.