Where are the New weapons? It's no feare

Chipp116Chipp116 Registered Users 61 Posts
can someone explain why there is no option to purchase major weapons after completing the long
campaign? This act leaves much to be desired game . And leave it on the floor . weapons and release the obtinido make money to count . It is not just the treatment received !!!

Comments

• periperi Registered Users 23 Posts
    Don't know what to do with my cash...:confused:
  • devildog08devildog08 Registered Users 1 Posts
    How come so many people have X10.0 assault rifles and sniper rifles, I am still waiting for them to appear so that I can buy them with the worthless cash that I have collected and it's been ages now.
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Well some weapons are only available AFTER you complete a mission level. I would recommend you finish all of the campaigns as soon as you can so you can get the highest available weapon.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • periperi Registered Users 23 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Well some weapons are only available AFTER you complete a mission level. I would recommend you finish all of the campaigns as soon as you can so you can get the highest available weapon.

No weapons for cash available in v3.0.
  • Neo1800Neo1800 Registered Users 94 Posts
    peri wrote: »
    No weapons for cash available in v3.0.
    Correct - Stated in Customer Service - Game Play - There's only 2 weapons available for cash -
    1. Ranger 338LM. 2. Viper X72 both @ 424 Power, portion of upgrades are cash,
    but each require one upgrade of 4500 Diamonds to complete the upgrade to continue playing in the Russian Campaign.
    Game pretty stopped, needing 9000 diamonds to continue.

Quote:
    The cash you receive by completing the campaigns can be used to purchase certain "Primary" weapons (Assault and Snipers). Weapons that can be purchased using cash get unlocked based on your player level.
    Furthermore, you can also upgrade your weapons using cash. First two tier bases can also be upgraded using cash.

Then you get stopped before campaign is done requiring high grade weapon again purchased with gold only.

Game Play message & showing Viper X72
    What to do with all the cash:
    https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7671/17580657400_7b947aafcc_z_d.jpg

PVP- the best thought out option here - let game pick / match the challenge of members skill,
    but use the Games Diamonds, not the members.
    Might as well be ferguson thugs raiding your own alley.

• try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Neo1800 wrote: »
    Correct - Stated in Customer Service - Game Play - There's only 2 weapons available for cash -
    1. Ranger 338LM. 2. Viper X72 both @ 424 Power, portion of upgrades are cash, but 1 upgrade needed requires 4500 Diamonds.

GLU's documentation is quite outdated, and this statement is not true. I was able to win the 9.5x sniper and assault in events, so I didn't buy the 8x weapons I can right now for cash if I want to;
    Slingshot 8x sniper - $462k
    Granite 8x assault - $462

Also note the bolded quote below. This says to me the 10x weapons won't arrive until the next campaign is released - probably in June.
    David T wrote: »
    Yes, there are Snipers/Assaults offered for in-game cash with every new campaign section. If you're playing the game for free, I would suggest buying and upgrading every weapon available for cash. Also, check the store for new cash weapons every time you get a new campaign section and after you have "neutralized" each campaign. In the past, Glu didn't require using a Sniper or Assault Gun to complete the campaigns, but they may have changed that since I started playing.

If watching videos for free gold is available to you, I would save up and buy the most powerful Tesla and Heavy you can afford/wait for; until you've completed "Kill Club" (the current campaign section), to be more competitive in PVP with the highest ranking cash weapons. The PVP base's defensive strength is doubled with every tier, like the cash weapons power rating. A Tesla with a power rating of 1000 is usually effective to take out defenses with up to 3000 strength and the infinite ammo of Tesla/Heavy will help clear those rockets away faster.

Here are the lists of cash weapons I have, but keep in mind that Glu will sometimes change the names.

Snipers for cash:
    "Scout M390" - max power 180
    "Talon SR-9" - max power 360
    "Ranger 338LM" - max power 720
    "Longshot 50" - max power 1440
    "SR-308 Rapier" - max power 2880
    "Nighthawk" - max power 5760
    "Alligator" - max power 11520
    "Slingshot" - max power 23040
    "Scalpel" - max power 46080

Assault Guns for cash:
    "Commando XM-7" - 180
    "Raptor MAR-21" - 360
    "Viper X-72" - 720
    "Kraken AK-200" - 1440
    "Demon H17" - 2880
    "Wreath Wrecker" - 5760
    "Scarab" - 11520
    "Granite" - 23040
    "Scorcher" - 46080
  • Neo1800Neo1800 Registered Users 94 Posts
    Good notes to have -
    And as this guy noted, is the very reason I got out of sync to progress, by investing too much in a current Weapon.
    Thianren wrote: »
    I would like to proceed to next level without fully upgrading my current weapon,