Android updata

hks1356blhks1356bl Registered Users 3 Posts
Please tall me Update: v3.0 for Android

Comments

• HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    As of this moment, as I type this, the Android server is still under maintenance.
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    As of this moment, as I type this, the Android server is still under maintenance.

I can confirm that their servers have been in maintenance mode for at least a couple of hours. This is a great sign yes ... now the trick is to get in at the right time to resume the tourney.

Good Luck to Everyone !!!

Good Hunting

SCORPION
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Message is "PLEASE, TRY AGIN LATER"
    Frantically hitting the RESTART button, hope I don't wear it out...
  • Taker3681Taker3681 Registered Users 52 Posts
    try_again wrote: »
    Message is "PLEASE, TRY AGIN LATER"
    Frantically hitting the RESTART button, hope I don't wear it out...

I had that with IOS but finally it changed to let me in before I lob a grenade at ya hame server haha
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Amazon platform doing Server Maintenance as well.
    Tried my wife's iPad. The Drones are very cool. They don't seem to be causing much damage at the low level I'm at in that game, but it does add an extra frantic nature to the PvPs.

Upgrading them is very confusing right now, what with body level and weapon level with this fusing with all the different items/xp. Hard to tell if you're wasting diamonds selecting the wrong parts making a marginal upgrade? Looks to have very interesting potential.

Now back to Android;

RESTART... RESTART... RESTART... RESTART... RESTART... RESTART... RESTART... RESTART... RESTART...
    I feel like George Jetson at work!
    Okay, has the GLU IT dept gone home for the day? I'm ready to hit the sack, gotta work tomorrow. Our IT dept does all it updates after midnight, and doesn't stop working until finished. hint hint

At least got my weapon crafted.
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Just received the upgrade notice from GOOGLE ... SWEET but no notice about League Event yet ... Love new drones though :-)

All the opponents are coming up with Tier 10 Bases, but they aren't all defending like Tier 10s ... BE CAREFUL ... maybe boredom set in and everyone upgraded ... in varying degrees?

Good News ... "The Unchosen" campaign reward values have increased significantly. Bad News is if you've already completed the campaign contracts ... well :-(

GOOD HUNTING !!!

SCORPION
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION