Park the Drones

RaylinaDRaylinaD Registered Users 120 Posts
How can I park the drone while on a campaign mission? It's a pain in my sexy *** and no help. And why did GLU have to raise the cost of weapon upgrades? What should have been completed this weekend will now be next month.
Huggles, Raylina

Comments

• twoloszyntwoloszyn Registered Users 34 Posts
    I'm also frustrated about the obvious increase in gold needed to upgrade the bases and new drone system. Obviously another way to sucker people into spending more money. I don't even want to know how much money you'd have to spend to max out the drone.
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    I didn't see a deactivate button.

It was funny to get to the front of the upper level in short attack. The drone was above me raining down big shells over me. Made no sense as it didn't make a dent in the opponent's health meter. Guess the shells are compressed gas shotting wadded up paper?
  • CaptainmidniteCaptainmidnite Registered Users 42 Posts
    It's because right now the guns are c.r.a.p on our drones. And you can't put in a bigger gun until your drone level is of equal level. So no 8k weapons until your drone is 8k. That awesome 64k or 91k weapon you got? It's going to sit there until your drone is 64k or 91k before you can equip it.

The drones will eventually be stronger but it will be a while.

Also, I'm focusing my efforts on my healing ray right now.
  • straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Drones have tilted the balance and level the playing field right now
    ( + )
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    twoloszyn wrote: »
    I'm also frustrated about the obvious increase in gold needed to upgrade the bases and new drone system. Obviously another way to sucker people into spending more money. I don't even want to know how much money you'd have to spend to max out the drone.

While you can spend to max out your Drone, it is actually designed to be built up over time. It is far more helpful to players that obtain the Drone at the time they are unlocked in the game. I assume you are rather far into the game so it'll take a bit to get the Drone up to your power.
  • PythonDjangoPythonDjango Registered Users 234 Posts
    I think that my post about how to upgrade drones in the "New Drones" thread may be helpful to you.
  • RaylinaDRaylinaD Registered Users 120 Posts
    Please put an off switch on them. I play a calculated game and the drone is forcing rapid shots or shooting the the same target causing them to move. My snipping accuracy is in the toilet! All I want is to leave the darn thing at home.
    Huggles, Raylina
  • PythonDjangoPythonDjango Registered Users 234 Posts
    I was going to suggest that you simply drop the gun/rocket modules from your drone. However, while you can swap modules, it doesn't appear that you can simply remove one once a module of that type has been mounted on your drone. You may want to request that option be added.