Options

Handles: did GLUE continue tournament for IOS only ???

legend_alegend_a Registered Users 63 Posts
HANDLES: i read in the sticky thread "league event " post for you yesterday says

"Was just coming here to let you all know that the tournament was started up again for iOS."

do you mean that IOS players were able to complete 3rd day of gold\silver league event after the ver 3:00 update ,
on android google play we did not complete any tournaments after the update,
we had only the global event\clan event started at it usual expected time without delay , which means we did not have the opportunity to play 3 rd day of gold\ silver events and we have parts of weapons that can not be used because of GLU mistake & lake of good planning (on google platform ) we did not have any push notification for the 1 day shorter as other platforms )

HANDLES please find away to solve this problem , by allowing players to buy weapon parts on google platform by gold , diamonds or cash , even if this can be exception for the last event weapons only ,
GLU has to think of something to sort out the problem they caused

Comments

• Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    I noticed that Google Android is now running CKS 3.0 (Great Work) but the Global PvP is now underway so I guess this means Sliver League Day #3 is NOT to be?

Better stock up on MedKits boys, without that 10.5 heavy the Short Range PVP matches are brutal ... with 9.5 Tesla at least I have a fighting chance in Long Range matchups, but that 9.5 heavy is definitely "out gunned".

We really NEED that third day Silver League Event. I'm afraid spending GOLD is out of the question until I get a better weapon ... Jeez

What a shame to waste 45 weapons parts :-( This has really "b-u-m-b-e-d me out"; I'd hate to walk away from a game that was just becoming really interesting ....

SCORPION
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    I will bring your suggestion to the team.