Where are the famous 78 new missions ?

Chipp116Chipp116 Registered Users 61 Posts
When will begin to operate the new missions ? why the competition for secondary weapon parts : 10.5 Bastet . Wednesday 's cut ? there is nothing to do ? I 'm staying half with the gun? I spent gold for nothing? We are clients !!! Just answer our questions !!!

Comments

• amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Chipp116 wrote: »
    When will begin to operate the new missions ? why the competition for secondary weapon parts : 10.5 Bastet . Wednesday 's cut ? there is nothing to do ? I 'm staying half with the gun? I spent gold for nothing? We are clients !!! Just answer our questions !!!

I'll try to answer the weapon question for you. Secondary weapons, heavy and tesla, ironically are your strongest weapons and are most useful in PvP (player-vs-player) matchups. These are tournaments held every week. The top three winners get a fully functional weapon (you can look up the rank breakdowns). Weapons parts allow you to construct a weapon from parts. 50 parts equals a full weapon. These parts can also be obtained by finishing the Global PvP and League Events (refer to game for those details). The 10.5 Bastet is one of the latest and strongest weapons, that is why we were competing for it. In theory, the stronger the weapon the "easier" your battles.

If you are new to the game and just joined last week, you joined in the middle of an upgrade which resulted in a short League Event, so if you saw many posts referencing the Bastet, it was because of that upgrade which left some with parts and no means to complete the weapon because of a lost day of competition.

I too jumped into a PvP event when I first started playing without fully understanding the game. This left me with a partially constructed weapon (parts) with no hope of completing it.

I hope this answers at least part of your question.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Chipp116Chipp116 Registered Users 61 Posts
    Hi : I appreciate the gesture, or at least attempt to answer my question . But it is not what I expected
    I am not new to the game ; but I ask questions that remain unanswered by the coordinators of the game.
    I know the rules ; and there I'm no started to compete in the middle of the event.
    Many players complained because they could not be constantly connected and Glu and his team claimed to have solved the issue for these players ( myself included ) . Making players who could not be connected , be part of the fair competition when they were connected and facilitate successful completion of the weapon.
    Well , then, to cut the competition on Wednesday , many we were a few parties have the complete weapon.
    The question I pose is:
    There will be compensation for those players who saw cut the competition and failed to complete the gun?
    My question remains unanswered . Thanks anyway
    Hi : I appreciate the gesture, or at least attempt to answer my question . But it is not what I expected
    I am not new to the game ; but I ask questions that remain unanswered by the coordinators of the game.
    I know the rules ; and there I'm no started to compete in the middle of the event.
    Many players complained because they could not be constantly connected and Glu and his team claimed to have solved the issue for these players ( myself included ) . Making players who could not be connected , be part of the fair competition when they were connected and facilitate successful completion of the weapon.
    Well , then, to cut the competition on Wednesday , many we were a few parties have the complete weapon.
    The question I pose is:
    There will be compensation for those players who saw cut the competition and failed to complete the gun?
    My question remains unanswered . Thanks anyway

I was a victim of the upgrade myself. Some players were able to complete their League play. IOS platform upgrade was competed first, consequently there was time to compete. Android, on the other hand, was more problematic and due to time constraints, those players lost a day of competition.

Onward and upward ... let it go ...

Good Hunting !!!

SCORPION
  • Chipp116Chipp116 Registered Users 61 Posts
    Well, you 're right ; you have to let him go and go to another issue. But I can not help feeling cheated .
    the end of the day , I paid for gold I spent for nothing.
    But away from all this ; most unfortunate , it is that the primary responsibility not give relevant explanations. After all we are a business customer and deserve proper attention ... thanks for your support Scorpion . greetings
    Well, you 're right ; you have to let him go and go to another issue. But I can not help feeling cheated .
    the end of the day , I paid for gold I spent for nothing.
    But away from all this ; most unfortunate , it is that the primary responsibility not give relevant explanations. After all we are a business customer and deserve proper attention ... thanks for your support Scorpion . greetings

If it's any consolation, Glu Customer Care is slow to respond, but they are not dead. You will eventually receive an apology with some GOLD for your inconvenience. Can't predict how much GOLD but it could be more than you actually spent ... who knows.

Did your submit a care ticket?