Cks ver. 3.00 the good, bad & ugly

legend_alegend_a Registered Users 63 Posts
GLU ADMIN
In last 2 days experience with with CKS ver 3.00 i have some notes(taken from playing on android google play plat form):

1-clans are V.good idea but we need more statistics about players input (like there AP points during events, no of wins , losses,...etc)& prizes are not clear in power & level, may be clans need more motivation
2- new drones are very good , but we need some information about the drones weapons ,also what happen if your drone is killed during defense
3- PVP matches , choose of opponents is much better , i don't care if you are using fake players or not, any way the algorithm is better, but be realistic with players with 369 k drones , there can not be all these numbers of these players with 369k drones ( reduce the fake players with 369K)
4- issue of not enough funds resolved ,now you get reasonable offer of complete diamonds with gold relative to the orignal gold price , but you increased original gold price too much (more than 6 doubles , the update for base 10 was costing 53 gold now it costs 315)
5-rewards of heavy\ Tesla missions increased (good thing )
6- timing for the update was disaster , GLU should have started the update after the finish of heavy gun league event , not making it shorter then complete it for IOS only !!! , you could have made the assault rifle global event started late by one day , this would have minimal impact on players
7- campaign is still very heavy in loading , it takes very long time before and after each mission in camping
8 - chatting is good for clan , otherwise it is useless because too many players
9- showing data of other players is great , but there is a bug because u see the power of all players drones as ours
10 - we see for the first time weapons of 11.5 level, when did players win this , if through gold league , why wouldn't you promote these weapons, so players are more motivated to join gold league
11- updating drone is very difficult & weapon of drones are all duplicated by hundreds makes it very hard to open the upgrade menu of drone weapons)
12- in the tap of what's new , add information about new contents , i get message every two days about new content have to restart, but i don't know what is the new content?
13- bug of duplicated owned weapons in store is fixed (that's good, i suggest to remove weapons of less level than owned one , to make the store fresh & light ,there is no use of 20 old weapons in each store)
14-the clans are ranked according to AP points , which is logic ,but clan event leader bard show column head text "VP"; this should rectified as AP
15- there is a bug in the global event when you loose a PVP game the win streak is loosed but the win steak counter is still counting not reset to zero which will lead to game crash\restart after couple of more PVP games

Comments

• try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Very well thought out points.
  • Kittipong29Kittipong29 Registered Users 84 Posts
    Cello or Landslide never be award in Gold League !!, where are they from?
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Cello or Landslide never be award in Gold League !!, where are they from?

Coming to a very high paid event soon! aka GLU, "you want to advance, give us your money."

Then again, just wait a few weeks, and they'll be offered for 1000 gold, when they won't be that effective.
  • BowbenderBowbender Registered Users 13 Posts
    Diamonds still hard to get. I purchased the heavy gun and tesla to win diamonds. But between upgrading guns, base, drone the task seems impossible after the diamond missions are gone. Could spend all diamonds to upgrade drone. At 2800 hr I can barely get enough diamonds for anything. Even pvp diamonds are small. Haven't upgraded to 10 need 256,000 to upgrade to 10 and 500,000 to upgrade base. Seems unachievable.
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Excellent summary and I agree with all your points. I am especially irritated by the duplicating on weapons won. (Your point 11) I now have dozens of the same weapon, to the point where that menu takes forever to load and is impossible to scroll through. Why not offer bonuses that upgrade previously won weapons instead of winning the same thing over and over?

Similarly, your point #13 is well taken get rid of totally outdated weapons in the store menu.
  • NoobieNoobie Registered Users 163 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    Point #13 is well taken get rid of totally outdated weapons in the store menu.

I kinda disagree with this one.

Unfortunately not everyone started playing this game at the same time as you did. It might be outdated to you 'cuz you have all the latest weapons - i.e. assault and sniper rifles, tesla, heavy weapons, what have you.. However, for some, especially to those who are just new, who had just downloaded and installed the game, those weapons are not...
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Noobie wrote: »
    I kinda disagree with this one.

Unfortunately not everyone started playing this game at the same time as you did. It might be outdated to you 'cuz you have all the latest weapons - i.e. assault and sniper rifles, tesla, heavy weapons, what have you.. However, for some, especially to those who are just new, who had just downloaded and installed the game, those weapons are not...

What I was hoping is that Glu would just simplify my inventory, not take the weapons out of the store. If they would limit player inventory of weapons and show only weapons that would be an upgrade for me, that would make life simpler.
  • 28FOXTROT28FOXTROT Registered Users 49 Posts
    Hopefully, thanks to this new drone system, GLU helps us out and replaces one of the cash missions with a diamond mission. I was really hoping this type of mission would have been included in this version 3 update
  • FoxofFoxof Registered Users 50 Posts
    28FOXTROT wrote: »
    Hopefully, thanks to this new drone system, GLU helps us out and replaces one of the cash missions with a diamond mission. I was really hoping this type of mission would have been included in this version 3 update
    To me, I do not like drone in this ver. It cause more lag in ios 7.
    Anybody know how to disable drone? Thanks...
  • legend_alegend_a Registered Users 63 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    What I was hoping is that Glu would just simplify my inventory, not take the weapons out of the store. If they would limit player inventory of weapons and show only weapons that would be an upgrade for me, that would make life simpler.

i hope so , GLU should find solution for 3 things : campaigns very heavy in loading and exit , drone weapons section almost not working because too many weapons & weapons store to be simplified