I feel ripped off

Chipp116Chipp116 Registered Users 61 Posts
I feel ripped off
Gentlemen, not you; but I feel deceived and cheated me by sponsors and directors of this game. It will, we complain so much that now, with the new update , we will begin to pay our complaints ? . Becoming increasing more and more ... ; "ghosts" , such that with a ridiculous score of 20 or 300 points of attack , defense have a huge 69,3k And look at their players Drones
Do not attack us , we lose almost no diamonds in a careless or disconnection ; what for? Now , we spend thousands and thousands of diamonds seeking an attack that engages our status ... And every time will be more difficult to achieve our tasks .
How many attacks have not lost in this global event? Many , right ??? Therefore they are prepared for what is upon us !!!
But what a coincidence ... The usual , they keep winning .
Long ???

Comments

• amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    The strong defense you can work around, just don't keep your head up too long. Definitely steer clear of matchups with max'd out drones.

I feel your pain man.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Neo1800Neo1800 Registered Users 94 Posts
    Well, the pain comes waking, finding not only did they raid the diamonds,
    the pizza & beers is missing too.
    Clever scoundrels, never made a noise.
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Neo1800 wrote: »
    Well, the pain comes waking, finding not only did they raid the diamonds,
    the pizza & beers is missing too.
    Clever scoundrels, never made a noise.

Did they at least leave you one beer? If not then they obviously did not understand the meaning behind "honor among thieves". Also it's just very rude.