Customizing Guns

Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
I was wondering, what happens if I'm 10 parts from finishing my gun and the game decides to never release parts for the specific gun again? Am I screwed?

Comments

• straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    New events can award parts or spin to win but after 3 events a different weapon is offered
    ( + )
  • bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Game administrators have never offered a second chance to complete these weapons. The one exception has been that if you won parts in a Global Event, the Silver League the following week featured parts for the second place weapon from the previous Global Event allowing you to complete the weapon. Otherwise you are hosed.
  • Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    Let me get this straight. I'm currently in the silver league and fighting to complete the garmr weapon. If I fall 10 pieces short, I will have to place in the bronze event in the following week to complete it?
  • PythonDjangoPythonDjango Registered Users 234 Posts
    From what I've been reading in the "Sand Baggers" thread, it sounds like Silver and Bronze leagues are both competing for the same Garmr parts this week; historically, Bronze competed for Leviathan drones, and one of the folks in my clan said he could still get leviathans if he finished outside of the top. As far as I know, if you fall short after the week's league play, you're outta luck and stuck with unusable parts.

People have requested generic parts to complete legacy guns, but GLU hasn't released any thus far.
  • RMorr50912RMorr50912 Registered Users 79 Posts
    Closest I've ever come to completing a gun when I had most of the parts was seeing the Bastet on sale for half price. I already had 46 parts.