Options

Sand Baggers

13Next

Comments

• Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Which system are you guys on anyway? It would be nice if people specified?

I'm on Google Android and I suspect the other two are on Amazon.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    duckmeatduckmeat Registered Users 79 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    I'm on Google Android and I suspect the other two are on Amazon.

Yeah I am android as well
    A simple mind is entertained by simple things
  • Options
    duckmeat wrote: »
    Yeah I am android as well

Where did you install CKS from Google Play or Amazon App Store?
  • Options
    Where did you install CKS from Google Play or Amazon App Store?

Google Play.

Is Amazon also Android?

I have never used a kindle or amazon product to my knowledge.
  • Options
    Google Play.

Is Amazon also Android?

I have never used a kindle or amazon product to my knowledge.

Yes it is ... makes no difference. I can install apps from Amazon if I want, I own a Google Nexus 7.

The proper question is from where did you install CKS. Both Amazon and Google distributes apps and games for Android Platform.
  • Options
    Yes it is ... makes no difference. I can install apps from Amazon if I want, I own a Google Nexus 7.

Does it have a different server? Amazon vs GP I mean
  • Options
    Does it have a different server? Amazon vs GP I mean

Yes ... different companies so my guess would be they have their own servers.
  • Options
    Yes ... different companies so my guess would be they have their own servers.

Well I was asking because its the same game and same operating system.
  • Options
    Took a match with a MAX'd out DEFENSE and DRONE. Managed to take out a rocket launcher and 2 mercs with the Garmr before they got me. LOL
  • Options
    Took a match with a MAX'd out DEFENSE and DRONE. Managed to take out a rocket launcher and 2 mercs with the Garmr before they got me. LOL

I tired a 69 last night and got 1 guy and the machine gun sentry. Died from 1 sniper shot as best I could tell.

But I am only tier 4 so there was no hope in winning I did it more to see what would happen.
  • Options

I have to be very cautious when doing PvP though, as it will show players as white or green that have 20k attack power on long range and my sniper rifle is only 1k power.

same for short range when I equip a 1k gun. It will still show a 65k as white or green.
  • Options
    I have to be very cautious when doing PvP though, as it will show players as white or green that have 20k attack power on long range and my sniper rifle is only 1k power.

same for short range when I equip a 1k gun. It will still show a 65k as white or green.

Yep ... you gotta pay close attention, one slip up could be fatal. The only reason I took the MAX'd out match was because my win streak had just ended, so I said why not.

The MAX'd out defense is beatable, a little long winded, but beatable. You throw in that MAX'd out drone and it's brutal. Yet it only affects SHORT range battles. Someone at Glu is having a real laugh.

SCORPION
  • Options
    Yep ... you gotta pay close attention, one slip up could be fatal. The only reason I took the MAX'd out match was because my win streak had just ended, so I said why not.

The MAX'd out defense is beatable, a little long winded, but beatable. You throw in that MAX'd out drone and it's brutal. Yet it only affects SHORT range battles. Someone at Glu is having a real laugh.

SCORPION

Yeah my drone is only 1k I cant even hold enough diamonds to get anywhere close to that yet.

I like this game, but some of the stuff here leaves me feeling stupid and brain damaged when I try to understand it.
  • Options
    Yeah my drone is only 1k I cant even hold enough diamonds to get anywhere close to that yet.

I like this game, but some of the stuff here leaves me feeling stupid and brain damaged when I try to understand it.

Not you Bro ... the whole concept of these new drones was ill conceived. The genius who thought of that one should be ....

** SMILES **
  • Options
    Not you Bro ... the whole concept of these new drones was ill conceived. The genius who thought of that one should be ....

** SMILES **

I like the drone it self, but the upgrade process and the fact that I have about 200,000 drone parts now is stupid. There is no other way to say it.
  • Options
    I like the drone it self, but the upgrade process and the fact that I have about 200,000 drone parts now is stupid. There is no other way to say it.

True but consider this, eventually this thing comes full circle and everyone has MAX'd out drones and defenses, then what? Nobody can win unless you've got a "cloaking device" and weapon rated at 12.0 LMAO

I'll be long gone before that happens. In fact, if they do not fix this drone power issue, not being able to build drones, drones killing graphics on our devices, yaada yaada yaada by the next PvP, I may call it quits ... a game is supposed to be fun NOT work.

I mean COME ON, how can people have max'd out drones, when I cannot build a single one?
  • Options
    ImreefImreef Registered Users 69 Posts
    Which system are you guys on anyway? It would be nice if people specified?

I mentioned I play on IOS in my first couple posts.
  • Options
    True but consider this, eventually this thing comes full circle and everyone has MAX'd out drones and defenses, then what? Nobody can win unless you've got a "cloaking device" and weapon rated at 12.0 LMAO

I'll be long gone before that happens. In fact, if they do not fix this drone power issue, not being able to build drones, drones killing graphics on our devices, yaada yaada yaada by the next PvP, I may call it quits ... a game is supposed to be fun NOT work.

I mean COME ON, how can people have max'd out drones, when I cannot build a single one?

Yeah I dont disagree with you. I think they just need to think it out a little more. They should have done some beta testing. Or I dont know maybe they did.