Options

Battle Log Blues

RaylinaDRaylinaD Registered Users 120 Posts
Pardon the intrusion. For the last two days I have not been able to access my battle logs. Tonight it shows up that I have been attacked several times and lost three. Not worried there, but after the first revenge match the battle log is back offline and I can't reply to the other two revenge matches. I did notice that it coincides with the delivery of my "bonuses" and gold. Hmmm.... Server glitch? I'm open to others opinions or am I the only one.
iPad3, 128gb, iOS 8.3
Huggles, Raylina

Comments

• Options
    PythonDjangoPythonDjango Registered Users 234 Posts
    As of the version 3 update, they moved the "social" button to your home screen, upper left, just below the settings button -- it looks a bit like two people. That's where your battle log and all-time leaderboards (individual and clans) are.

Also, you can tap a clan name in the lists to see their members list, and individual names to see some of their stats now.
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    RaylinaD did do a revenge match, so this battle log offline sounds like a new problem.

Wonder if it could be a CKS generated player - when you touch on their handle, does it say player info unavailable? That would mean you've been attack by a generated player and should report this back to the forum. That would be GLU actually stealing from us, if not doing it in so many other ways...
  • Options
    PythonDjangoPythonDjango Registered Users 234 Posts
    Most of the time I still choose generated opponents; their payout is almost always better because most real players are spending their diamonds quickly on drone upgrades. Yes, generated players display "Player Info Unavailable", but I'm not sure should affect revenge, because those matches are only available after someone successfully attacks your base and I don't think generated players are doing that.

It's been a long time since I was attacked, probably for the same reason I'm not attacking Tier 10 bases for less than 1000 diamonds; the risk of a loss or of having to use med packs isn't worth the low return, but I went back several pages in my battle log and clicked a revenge link -- it worked.
  • Options
    RaylinaDRaylinaD Registered Users 120 Posts
    After 24 hours, I received all the "bonus" items I had won for the videos (rockets, knives, etc.) and my battle log loaded to show I had seven attacks on my base that were successful. I completed three revenge matches and ran out of energy. No worries there, so I played a few contracts to wait for regeneration, watched a few videos, the usual. Return to the social tab and the battle log had frozen again. I'm thinking the issue is tied to the bonus videos but can't look at the server side to see the data structures involved.

I've also learned a secret about the diamond "loss" on attacks that I'll keep close to my heart for now. Caio!
    Huggles, Raylina