Upgrade Gun or go to TIer 8?

Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
Should I upgrade my base and make it tier 8 or upgrade my gramr weapon that I won with diamonds?

Comments

• Mudbug308Mudbug308 Registered Users 65 Posts
    Seems all newly aquired weapons after update are woefully underpowered compared to the claimed level of power so i would say upgrade base. Thats what i am trying to do myself after discovering the issue.
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Should I upgrade my base and make it tier 8 or upgrade my gramr weapon that I won with diamonds?

Well that's a player choice, but to help you make that choice ...

The most important aspect of Base Defense, is that some upgrades increase player health, so I would start there.

Newly acquired weapons ARE under powered until you fully equip them, then you'll notice features such as DAMAGE and FIRE RATE increase significantly, depending on the weapon (ASSAULT rifle or HEAVY for example).

So if you're inclined to play PvP, then upgrade your weapon first, get it fully equipped, THEN upgrade DEFENSE.

A good DEFENSE is only important if you can WIN BATTLES and steal diamonds and have something worthwhile to protect !!!

** SMILES **

SCORPION
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • PythonDjangoPythonDjango Registered Users 234 Posts
    My recommendation would depend on how you're doing in battles.

If you're doing OK, then I'd say upgrade your base; weapons come and go, but improving your base is an investment that will pay off for as long as you're playing the game.

However, if you aren't winning battles, then I'd spend resources on the gun, because that's what the game's all about.
  • Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    My recommendation would depend on how you're doing in battles.

If you're doing OK, then I'd say upgrade your base; weapons come and go, but improving your base is an investment that will pay off for as long as you're playing the game.

However, if you aren't winning battles, then I'd spend resources on the gun, because that's what the game's all about.

I have a tier 10.5 assault gun and I can't seem to stay alive against tier 10 bases.
  • duckmeatduckmeat Registered Users 79 Posts
    I have a tier 10.5 assault gun and I can't seem to stay alive against tier 10 bases.

I have a 10.5 assault gun and enemies die just from looking at it. I can take on anyone in my teir with 18 rounds, the lowest I have achieved so far, and without moving from the starting point.

It really sucks. It was fun for about 5 minutes but the novelty is gone now.
    A simple mind is entertained by simple things
  • PythonDjangoPythonDjango Registered Users 234 Posts
    I've got the same problem; I'm level 90 and my Bastet is nearly fully upgraded, but my short-range success against top-level tier 10 bases is probably only 70-80% right now. I bought 220 med packs when they had the 20 packs on sale for half price a couple days ago to compensate.

I'm hearing on clan chat that some folks are having better success after the last restart -- I'll see battles are any better for me.
  • R1gol1nR1gol1n Registered Users 157 Posts
    I always upgrade the base economy and player Health all to the top, tha way you get more diamonds production and better chances on attacks.. Then start with gun if needed...
  • Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    R1gol1n wrote: »
    I always upgrade the base economy and player Health all to the top, tha way you get more diamonds production and better chances on attacks.. Then start with gun if needed...

Same here, no point in upgrading guns or the little people seeing as how I've never won a defense.
  • duckmeatduckmeat Registered Users 79 Posts
    Same here, no point in upgrading guns or the little people seeing as how I've never won a defense.

Really?

I win 2 or 3 defenses a day, well that may be a high average. Though I do lose about 10 for ever .5 I win
    A simple mind is entertained by simple things