Glu: What else???

Chipp116Chipp116 Registered Users 61 Posts
This game lets me every time, with more open mouth !!!
First, let us Android users, without the ability to compete for secondary weapons; because "someone" was wrong, leaving without them ... Now, it turns out that in order to compete more evenly, put us against bots, which have a huge defense, making us spend thousands of diamonds, to access a decent fight ... WHAT ELSE ??? GLU another gloomy idea what's wrong so that users get out running and let the game once and for all ???
Every time you make a change, you tease us us ...

Comments

• amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Chipp116 wrote: »
    First, let us Android users, without the ability to compete for secondary weapons; because "someone" was wrong, leaving without them ... Now, it turns out that in order to compete more evenly, put us against bots, which have a huge defense, making us spend thousands of diamonds, to access a decent fight ... WHAT ELSE ??? GLU another gloomy idea what's wrong so that users get out running and let the game once and for all ???

I assume you're referring to TESLA and HEAVY ... why can't you compete for them? Is it because of the endless stream of max'd out defenses and drones ... I AGREE ... all of my weapons are at 10.5 and I almost beat a 92k/369k spook defense. after several medkts and having the spook in my sites for the kill shot, the clock just ran out on me. I avoid these like the plague now. Without the drone they ARE beatable, but with it ... NO JOY

Hey GLU until you have a fix why not give everyone a 369K drone ... that'll never fly LMAO
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Chipp116Chipp116 Registered Users 61 Posts
    I have assumed that I lost, customers with Android, the possibility of TESLA rifle and heavy weapon ... what surprises me is that Glu has not made distinctions between players Apple and Android players, and puts us all of us in the same he brings compete equally and is not fair. Because I have my primary weapons in 10.5, but remained high at 9.5 for the mistakes that this man committed. And I bet that like me, there are many who have. They have been delayed by the blunders of Glu
  • caderaidercaderaider Registered Users 8 Posts
    Chipp116 wrote: »

I feel your pain! I Spent big money for premo weapons in tournaments and leagues! I got bupkiss to your afore mentioned! Customer service provider rajesh basically said too bad! Well glu if your staff can treat me bad a loyal customer, and gamer, then I can get the same result without giving you my money! I begged for help to no avail! Like a lot of loyal players here, were tired of not being taken serious! Our money, yes you'll take that, take us serious, nope, and they almost act proud of it!
  • Chipp116Chipp116 Registered Users 61 Posts
    Dear Friend, Glu is a bad businessman. That, you do not fit doubts ... Glu and his party have a misconception of what is turning a business into something profitable. The good client is to respect and care owed; because that is the money that keeps the ship afloat. But far from it, the Lord Glu makes desepcionantes collection plans, and left in the lurch to the faithful ... With the excuse away, those who obviously have controlled the game through traps and pirated software ; Now, more than ever, he puts them cheats, the game in his hands.