Options

IMPOSSIBLE to win PVP in 3.0

arnmanarnman Registered Users 180 Posts
This is freakin ridiculous. Ever since 3.0 came out, my health absolutely SUCKS and i cant win squat. I used 2 easily be able 2 beat BD that were equal 2 my AP (attack power), and in a lot of cases even BD that were a lot higher....BUT, GLU has unfortunately put an end 2 winning, because now, i cant even beat BD that r equal 2 my AP w/o using a lot of accessory weapons, which i am quickly running out of now. Forget about even trying 2 beat BD that is even just a little higher than my AP, and i even have trouble beating BD that r considerably less than my AP. I am so beyond ticked off right now. My player health SUCKS! I die so quick. I just lost 2 a BD that was a LOT less than my AP, but what really ticks me off is that i had 1/4 health left, and just like that, i was dead, and there was not even a drone in play here. GLU has really screwed things up AGAIN! It seems that is all they know how 2 do anymore...

Comments

• Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    arnman wrote: »
    This is freakin ridiculous. Ever since 3.0 came out, my health absolutely SUCKS and i cant win squat. I used 2 easily be able 2 beat BD that were equal 2 my AP (attack power), and in a lot of cases even BD that were a lot higher....BUT, GLU has unfortunately put an end 2 winning, because now, i cant even beat BD that r equal 2 my AP w/o using a lot of accessory weapons, which i am quickly running out of now. Forget about even trying 2 beat BD that is even just a little higher than my AP, and i even have trouble beating BD that r considerably less than my AP. I am so beyond ticked off right now. My player health SUCKS! I die so quick. I just lost 2 a BD that was a LOT less than my AP, but what really ticks me off is that i had 1/4 health left, and just like that, i was dead, and there was not even a drone in play here. GLU has really screwed things up AGAIN! It seems that is all they know how 2 do anymore...

What is your base tier at? I believe the reason why you're losing is because you don't have enough Health.
  • Options
    What is your base tier at? I believe the reason why you're losing is because you don't have enough Health.

I am on Tier 10 and my player health is 335,192. I am not playing any differently than i have since i started playing this game in Dec as far as how i upgrade things and i have NEVER lost health as fast as i am now. I just lost again 2 a 69k BD and my AP is 89k...how do u explain that? That shud never happen! I am ready 2 give up on this game.
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    arnman wrote: »
    I am on Tier 10 and my player health is 335,192. I am not playing any differently than i have since i started playing this game in Dec as far as how i upgrade things and i have NEVER lost health as fast as i am now. I just lost again 2 a 69k BD and my AP is 89k...how do u explain that? That shud never happen! I am ready 2 give up on this game.

You cannot take so many hits then ... gotta keep moving ... what rating are your weapons?
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    You cannot take so many hits then ... gotta keep moving ... what rating are your weapons?

I have the 2 new ones, the Adam and Fenris (10.0x) and as i sd in my original post, my attack power is 89.09k.