This game has serious issues!!! And Glu doesn't care!

ToogreysToogreys Registered Users 36 Posts
I am pretty much done with this game. This is how my morning went. Played my first PVP round and won. Now holding my breath sine yesterday was a complete fiasco. No such luck next round system crashed to my home screen as soon as I selected an opponent. Lost the round and energy. Next round I beat my opponent but as I was waiting to claim my win got the message new content please restart game. You guessed it I lost that round too no AP points no diamonds and lost the energy even though I had already defeated the other guy. Next round wouldn't even load went to a black screen. Obviously Glu doesn't give a **** about their players even those who pay. There are pages & pages of threads on here with the same complaints for weeks now and no action taken toward resolution. The developers/programmers for this game are going to cost Glu a ton of money because of their poor workmanship. If I was the boss somebody would be out looking for a new job!:mad:

Comments

• mcjpaydmcjpayd Registered Users 100 Posts
    just happened to me too a little bit ago - lost energy,pts, and the diamonds from my win - which are extremely key with the smaller tournaments.