No Tesla for Me!

Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
Seeing as how players were not awarded their weapon parts, I believe that we're going to be competing against experienced players for Tesla rifles. Yay, way to go and make us spend extra money!

Comments

• amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Seeing as how players were not awarded their weapon parts, I believe that we're going to be competing against experienced players for Tesla rifles. Yay, way to go and make us spend extra money!

What's wrong with competing against experienced players?
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    What's wrong with competing against experienced players?

What I'm trying to say is that there will be a bunch of players with carried over AP.
    What I'm trying to say is that there will be a bunch of players with carried over AP.

So I take it ... no parts again eh? That sucks ... what's your point total now? Maybe you'll qualify for a TOP 10 FINISH !!!
    So I take it ... no parts again eh? That sucks ... what's your point total now? Maybe you'll qualify for a TOP 10 FINISH !!!

My point total should be 0 when the new competition starts. I was unfortunate enough to get parts for the assault weapon.
    My point total should be 0 when the new competition starts. I was unfortunate enough to get parts for the assault weapon.

First you complain about not getting your parts, now your unhappy about getting your parts ... there's just no pleasing you huh?

*** SMILES ***
    First you complain about not getting your parts, now your unhappy about getting your parts ... there's just no pleasing you huh?

*** SMILES ***

Just bad timing my friend. I didn't get my weapon parts when a heavy was available, I'll be able to get the assault weapon which is inferior to the medusa so I didn't win. I'm worse off now than I was last week. If I only took a screenshot, I could have been compensated. If I could choose between not getting my parts this week and waiting till next week to compete for a Tesla, I'll be in even better shape.
    Just bad timing my friend. I didn't get my weapon parts when a heavy was available, I'll be able to get the assault weapon which is inferior to the medusa so I didn't win. I'm worse off now than I was last week. If I only took a screenshot, I could have been compensated. If I could choose between not getting my parts this week and waiting till next week to compete for a Tesla, I'll be in even better shape.

You know what ... I was going to pass on the next TESLA anyways because I just got my BASE fully upgraded at TIER 10. I've got to get through at least half of TIER 11 before I'll jump to to 11.5 LONG weapon. The ORCA isn't a gad weapon at 10.0. It's just a notch under my NARWAHL at 10.5 so it should get you plenty of victories. I'm just upgrading my BASE until the 12s come out; the 12.5 HEAVY is what I need at this point. You can usually skip a TESLA upgrade, but if you need one now then grab that ORCA.

You might just win the TESLA anyways ... as long as they give you your parts. LOL